Surely codemasters cannot release this game in australia?

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With all the online bugs,surely codemasters must fix this before they release this game down under.
If they do release it then they should hang there heads in shame.
I have never been so dissapointed with a game in all my life,i generally love to play them,but this one has hardly been out of its box.
What a waste of 25 quid:facepalm.

D

Dutch

Codies have been awfully quiet. It wouldn't surprise me if they did do nothing but I am hoping, praying, begging even that they do do something about the utter garbage that is online!

alioz

Club Cricketer
I dont know how it works in UK...but if i had bought this game here in Australia, I would have returned it to the store as the game cant be played online and i would have been able to to do this here. I bought this game from ebay so i cant return it now....But lets see if they fix online problem or not....

If they fix online problem for Australia, Then they would have to fix Uk version aswell. But regardless, I have no respect for Codies any more.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I dont know way codemasters and trickstar have not said anything since the game was released in the uk. Look i still think its a good cricket game offline but like most i only play the game a little. I know i will get into it in the near future, like ashes time but at the moment im having a break for the time being. I hope trickstar read this and tell us some good news about the aus release and a update for the rest of the world soon, but its not looking good at the moment.ps lots of big games have problems thats normal but they patch it or do add ons. Cricket just gets left in the cold.:crying:noway:doh

thevicky

Club Captain
Friend of mine checked for the release date of this game with EB Games last week, was told they are not releasing it in Australia! :facepalm

The Trickstar website still shows an October Oz release so hopefully EB are just talking out of their poopenshute. :sarcasm

I've got the game already but am hoping that there will be a patch and some roster updates accompanying the Oz release.

heilnims

School Cricketer
I'm honestly amazed that they dont hold it off until November and release it as Ashes 2010/11 as a nice little cash in.

But hey I aint Codemasters.

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
INTERNATIONAL CRICKET 2010 | Games, Platforms, PS3 : JB HI-FI

Jb Hi fi in Australia are claiming a release date of 21 October and will retail at $94.98 lol most of us shipped it half away around the world for nearly half that price. Hope they fix the bugs in the game as well if they want that much for it!!

I feel sorry for those people about to buy this game at that insane price. First Games are selling it for $89 in NZ. Luckily I bought it from HMV Online.

savvart

Associate Cricketer
I love playing this game especially with aweak team like the Nederlands as it makes it even more difficult on hard level.

The online play is so laggy and basically not playable.

Did they not learn anything from the last game?

Did they not test it before release?

On a cynical note - I just thought it so so so funny that Transmission games died before a patch could be released to the console community but then they were miraculously revived by Coddies. And still NO patch. Just a completely new game...

Now they will probably go under again so that a decent patch is again not released forcing us to buy next years version instead...

I know I am cynical... :doh

-D-S-B-

International Coach
It has been released, hasn't it?

t9bm10.jpg

ajdude

International Coach
They can. And don't call me Shirley.

They can, and don't call me Shirley.
Beaten to it, I'm afraid, I have to admit I was thinking the same haha.

I just don't get how they could release something of this quality, like they have to have tested it but from what I hear it's pretty poor. As if they couldn't see the flaws in it?

Users who are viewing this thread