Surely codemasters cannot release this game in australia?

Lee1981

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Do you still play the game at all or have you given up on it? Are you still playing any of the other games?

I must admit i did think about firing up ic10 the other day but there is just not enough in it to make me put mod war 2 down. So i dont play any cricket games right now, but i know if and when ic 11 is out i'll be a mug and go straight out and buy it.

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Is there a patch yet? I thought they might release it since they are selling it $109! What a rip off!

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Do you still play the game at all or have you given up on it? Are you still playing any of the other games?

I actually had a go on AC09 the other day!! Dear god! If you think IC2010 is bad, go back and play AC09.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Is there a patch yet? I thought they might release it since they are selling it $109! What a rip off!

Just think of all the suckers out there who are in the store, looking at the cover and then buying the game, thinking that they are getting value for money. And imagine the first time they encounter the disconnection bug, and how dissappointed they'll be. I just hope they check their refund policy with the store before buying.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Have many people tried online play recently though? When I stopped playing online (can't justify paying $10 a month for XBL for one game), I was slowly getting more matches complete, there's no reason to think that trend isn't improving.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Have many people tried online play recently though? When I stopped playing online (can't justify paying $10 a month for XBL for one game), I was slowly getting more matches complete, there's no reason to think that trend isn't improving.

What actually happens when you play online then? Ive never tried. Does it just end the game at a completly random time for no reason?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hundred day countdown to World cup has started. If there is going to be a WC coinciding cricket game (under development)from any company, now would be a good time to announce it. How many of you think there will be game from Codies or EA considering the sport's biggest event is around the corner? We all know about Big Ant game but will any of the big companies give them competition?

savvart

Associate Cricketer
I hope EA have another go at a cricket game with full next gen graphics and gameplay and ALL licenced teams and players. Could be a blast...

Oops, then I woke from my dream and there was nothing.:noway

adthomp

International Cricketer
I actually like the game apart from the limit of create a players only being 16 (which is a joke on PS3 Mega drive would have more then that) and needs more attributes for editing

I find it hard to take wicketes, i like how there are more 1s and 2s from the CPU in test matches now.

as for Online could not care less!!! Online sporting games I refuse to play. your always going to play people that are full of cheese and will do cheap ways to win everything, I can just imagine now someone bowling a yorker every ball will feel like. to many kids online

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I hope EA have another go at a cricket game with full next gen graphics and gameplay and ALL licenced teams and players. Could be a blast...

Oops, then I woke from my dream and there was nothing.:noway

Indeed you have woken up!! If you check the EA website, and enter "cricket" as a search, you'll see an article from some head guy saying that there just isn't any money in it for them. But they have done a mobile game! Yipeee! :rolleyes
And that's a recent article too, so i wouldnt hold your breath for a few years! :(
I would say thats the reason codemasters treat us like dirt. As they have the monopoly on cricket games they dont need to worry about us.

adthomp

International Cricketer
Just think of all the suckers out there who are in the store, looking at the cover and then buying the game, thinking that they are getting value for money. And imagine the first time they encounter the disconnection bug, and how dissappointed they'll be. I just hope they check their refund policy with the store before buying.

I got min imprted from the UK for $30!! the cheapest place I could but it was $88 in Aust. at times like this I feel sorry for retailers everyone like myself are importaning games for half the price overseas

Users who are viewing this thread