Symonds does not want's to tour Pakistan?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
These Aussies are most sissy cricketers ever. SA was in Pakistan recently when Bhutto returned and nothing happened to them.

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
These Aussies are most sissy cricketers ever. SA was in Pakistan recently when Bhutto returned and nothing happened to them.

You have no right to bag Symonds or anyone if they feel this way.

Oh and about the sissy comment - lets see if your still talking **** about our players in month or two eh?

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors

We don't want our hotel being bombed with all of our players dying.

Would you?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Aussies have been for most of there history in Test cricket been taliking nonsense and this is the reason why they are booed at every stadium these days. And when they make fuss about it do they forget what is attitude of crowd in Australia towards opposite sides.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan is already having less international cricket. And comments like these make other cricketrs also think about not going to places.
England will rue they did not went to Zim in 2003 WC as they had best shot in years to make top 4 in wc that year.

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
Pakistan is already having less international cricket. And comments like these make other cricketrs also think about not going to places.

Again, you can't tell players what to think. If they don't feel safe about going to these places then that's their own right and there is a reason why they don't really want to go.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Then send second string Australian side.
What every aussie say is that there second string side will also be world beater. Also this is why Jhon Buchannan made that silly comment about poaching.
Put your money where your mouth is then?

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
What every aussie say is that there second string side will also be world beater. Also this is why Jhon Buchannan made that silly comment about poaching.

LMAO this guy is killing me.

Please be so kind to show me a quote where I said our second string team are world beaters?

No wait, since like every Australian has said this then show me quotes from every player in our test side. Should be easy no?

Sureshot

Executive member

The country wasn't under emergency rules then, my personal opinion is that no tours should take place in Pakistan until political order has been obtained. The current situation is vile, the country is in turmoil. I wouldn't want to tour there.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
We don't want our hotel being bombed with all of our players dying.

Would you?

No one want's that, don't ask silly questions if you know the answer :)
But who wan't to bomb the hotel where the Australian team is staying? Got to think logically. They have more "special" places to bomb...

But to be honest I understand that someone does not want to tour Pakistan. Let's hope this political issue does not stand for a long time :(

Animator!

School Cricketer
It's stupid to call him a "sissy". I understand what's been going on in Pakistan and whether or not they have democratic elections, whether or not Musharaf wins there will if anything be more increased bombings if Musharaf loses. It's not safe for a foreign team to go right now. Once they sort it out let teams tour, but until now, nobody should be allowed to tour Pakistan.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
An Australian second-string side wouldn't be a world-beater. The bowling lineup would be about the same standard, possibly even better, but we don't have any spare Pontings or Husseys lying around, so the batting would be nowhere near as good.

I think Buchanan was more referring to people like Brad Haddin, who would get a go in any other country at the moment except maybe Sri Lanka and India, but he could probably just about get into those as a batsman. If Gilly plays until he's 40, however, Haddin will be pretty old too and they might want to blood a younger keeper, meaning Haddin would end his career with 0 tests, which wouldn't be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread