PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Even with 6 foreign player, there will be 5 English players forming the core of the team.

Unfortunately if there are more international than English players then the core is not English...

I think 4 is a good number, it makes you really think about a) which international players you want in your squad and b) who will actually play on the day.

If not 6 then 5 would be better.

----------

Unfortunately if there are more international than English players then the core is not English...

I think 4 is a good number, it makes you really think about a) which international players you want in your squad and b) who will actually play on the day.

I guess that would make english players very expensive in the auction :p

I guess that would make english players very expensive in the auction :p
How so mate? We have 102 English players in that database as of now (hoping to expand it a bit still) which were probably the best in the country last year (as well as international players who rarely played). With 9 teams each wanting probably 10 or 11 of them in their squad that nearly takes up all of the players with only a few remaining.

@SamP I think enough people have applied for the teams. You should assign the teams so that we can prepare for the auctions. After all we need to scout too ;)

Just sorted out team manager then and they are as follows :

Birmingham Bears : Rizzyx
Cardiff Chargers : Kainkareswar
Durham Dynamos : Virender Sehwag
Leeds Lynx : Grkrama
London Legionaries : Mazd (Apologies for not getting your choices. If it's any consolation you get to play at lords/the equivalent :D)
London Lions : Venkniralac
Manchester Mavericks : AngryPixel
Nottingham Outlaws: Lebanna
Southampton Samurai : SamP

Reserves (to be assigned to teams at a later date) :
Ultimates

If everyone could please reply confirming they are ok with their managment position it would be very helpful. Please also carry on to apply to join the reserves list as is it inevitable that some people may drop out or become inactive and therefore need replacing. Feel free to start looking through domestic players stats as I sort out their base prices and also the international database ready for the auctions of which the first round should start in the next few days so keep checking back here :).

If anyone has any requests for perhaps slightly obscure international players that may not be placed in the top sort of 100 around the world by stats over the last year to be placed in the auctions please feel free (although if I don't know them their attributes will mostly be played on stats and scorecards of course).

Last edited:
Awesome. Can we pick our team colors too? So that we can later design jersey based on that.

Awesome. Can we pick our team colors too? So that we can later design jersey based on that.

I think it would be preferable if the colours used in the first post were used as that avoids any that are similar to each other and about half of them actually link in roughly to the team names e.g. bears-brown lions-yellow etc.

Oh come on. anything but that orange color. My players would stand out like pop sickles :p

Well that is disappointing. But anyways cool.

----------

How is the auction going to take place?

I think it looks quite good on the Netherlands :p. I can offer you either a blue or full black if not then :yes.

Full black it is then. But i saw you posting in another thread that complete black is not possible in cricket academy. In that case Deep Blue color will do.

----------

Just checked it out. There is definite difference between grey and black there. Although it is still not a batman black color but maybe in game it may look different. So I'll take Black as my final color.

Well that is disappointing. But anyways cool.

----------

How is the auction going to take place?

Details are in the original post and I've added an example for better understanding now :).

Could just be my screen being on the wrong settings messing it up colour wise then :).

Just sorted out team manager then and they are as follows :

Birmingham Bears : Rizzyx
Cardiff Chargers : Kainkareswar
Durham Dynamos : Virender Sehwag
Leeds Lynx : Grkrama
London Legionaries : Mazd (Apologies for not getting your choices. If it's any consolation you get to play at lords/the equivalent :D)
London Lions : Venkniralac
Manchester Masters : AngryPixel
Nottingham Outlaws: Lebanna
Southampton Samurai : SamP

Reserves (to be assigned to teams at a later date) :
Ultimates

If everyone could please reply confirming they are ok with their managment position it would be very helpful. Please also carry on to apply to join the reserves list as is it inevitable that some people may drop out or become inactive and therefore need replacing. Feel free to start looking through domestic players stats as I sort out their base prices and also the international database ready for the auctions of which the first round should start in the next few days so keep checking back here :).

I'm happy with that :) can't wait to get dug into the auction now :)

Just a quick note that I'm taking the top 50 from each of these lists for the international database as well as a few extras that I feel deserve it :

LGICCRANKINGS.COM
LGICCRANKINGS.COM

If anyone wants to suggest anyone feel free to e.g. G Maxwell is someone I will be adding.

Users who are viewing this thread