PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Hi

How will the pitch setup work for the matches, will the home side setup the pitch for the match or will it be a random setup?

I think we're going to have to wait and see how the game works in multiplayer to decide that :).

Base prices for domestic players now complete in the attached file

Attachments

• Auctions Database.xlsx
    43.2 KB · Views: 32
They should be present in @chandrakif 's latest IPL teams on CA.

Just sorted out team manager then and they are as follows :

Birmingham Bears : Rizzyx
Cardiff Chargers : Kainkareswar
Durham Dynamos : Virender Sehwag
Leeds Lynx : Grkrama
London Legionaries : Mazd (Apologies for not getting your choices. If it's any consolation you get to play at lords/the equivalent :D)
London Lions : Venkniralac
Manchester Masters : AngryPixel
Nottingham Outlaws: Lebanna
Southampton Samurai : SamP

Reserves (to be assigned to teams at a later date) :
Ultimates

If everyone could please reply confirming they are ok with their managment position it would be very helpful. Please also carry on to apply to join the reserves list as is it inevitable that some people may drop out or become inactive and therefore need replacing. Feel free to start looking through domestic players stats as I sort out their base prices and also the international database ready for the auctions of which the first round should start in the next few days so keep checking back here :).

If anyone has any requests for perhaps slightly obscure international players that may not be placed in the top sort of 100 around the world by stats over the last year to be placed in the auctions please feel free (although if I don't know them their attributes will mostly be played on stats and scorecards of course).

I am happy with the team :)

@SamP have you checked the second names of the team in the cricket academy? I tried but I could not find Masters in commentary names. Mavericks was there though. Manchester Mavericks. :thumbs

@SamP have you checked the second names of the team in the cricket academy? I tried but I could not find Masters in commentary names. Mavericks was there though. Manchester Mavericks. :thumbs

Commentary names aren't quite required but do you want a rename to the mavericks then (Mavericks sounds like it would suite an orange kit to me ;))? :p

I've done the kits. Please change the last name to Mavericks in first post. I would love to hear commentators taking the correct name of the team ;)

----------

Home and Away Kits of Manchester Mavericks ;)

----------

Before anyone pulls my leg for the name on the top right corner in the pics i should say that I was teaching my GF how to install windows when i formatted my PC and she gave that name :p

I agree but i was referring to something similar to Fooball league where they have a transfer window before the start of season and in between.

And that is great and does work. But we don't have established teams yet. Could be possible after the first tournament though :)

Maybe not initially but we can have a mid tournament transfer window where we can trade players according to our requirement.

I'm pretty sure that it's BigAnts fault. I typed the right thing and somehow it changed :p
Its a conspiracy. :spy

Just sorted out team manager then and they are as follows :

Birmingham Bears : Rizzyx
Cardiff Chargers : Kainkareswar
Durham Dynamos : Virender Sehwag
Leeds Lynx : Grkrama
London Legionaries : Mazd (Apologies for not getting your choices. If it's any consolation you get to play at lords/the equivalent :D)
London Lions : Venkniralac
Manchester Mavericks : AngryPixel
Nottingham Outlaws: Lebanna
Southampton Samurai : SamP

Reserves (to be assigned to teams at a later date) :
Ultimates

If everyone could please reply confirming they are ok with their managment position it would be very helpful. Please also carry on to apply to join the reserves list as is it inevitable that some people may drop out or become inactive and therefore need replacing. Feel free to start looking through domestic players stats as I sort out their base prices and also the international database ready for the auctions of which the first round should start in the next few days so keep checking back here :).

If anyone has any requests for perhaps slightly obscure international players that may not be placed in the top sort of 100 around the world by stats over the last year to be placed in the auctions please feel free (although if I don't know them their attributes will mostly be played on stats and scorecards of course).

Thanks a lot Sam !Cardiff Chargers :)

----------

The first round of the auction will hopefully start in the next couple of days when I've got all the prices set and everyones agreed on their management placement. For the first round I'll probably give you all 3-4 days to send in your bids to me as it will be the first time doing it :).

I believe the players database is now fully complete player wise although please tell me if you think someone needs adding (really need a few more domestic players if possible). You can use Ctrl+F to search for a player if you want. I'm working on the base prices for bidding now :).

The file is attached by the way!

Edit : Trescothick has been added

Looking forward to the auctions gonna be fun :p

I'm pretty sure that it's BigAnts fault. I typed the right thing and somehow it changed :p
Its a conspiracy. :spy

Clearly ;).

I'll get the base prices for international players done tomorrow (expecting them to range from around $60,000 up to $80,000 I think) and then when everyone has confirmed we'll be ready to start the first auction round :).

For now I suggest everyone starts to look through all the players (especially the domestic players stats) and scout a few they're interested in.

Just to give you an idea of numbers, if everyone goes for 10 domestic and 5 overseas in their squads (which is what I expect the average squad would be roughly) then there will be 15 domestic players left at the end of everything and 33 overseas players so if anyone can think of anymore English domestic players to add feel free to suggest them.

Attachments

• Auctions Database.xlsx
    43.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
So what is to stop somebody creating a players with same name as the one he has bought on the auction and making him a monster player? So basically what I am inquiring is, how do you know that the player the manager is using is the one that you created and not one that he created and overstated his attributes and stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread