PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Thats a good point. One thing what we can do is create our teams and fill up the rosters with the versions of players which we like the most and then share that team. Then Sam can download those teams and check players for attributes and reupload those teams. So we have to use the teams he reuploaded.

IS there an option to lock editing a created Player, may be ross could do something about it, as this will help running leagues

or

I think there's an option to view the stats of opponent players, so you can always report them as cheat if you see their stats are bumped up.

Last edited:
Mixed Emotions !!

Whats the plan with Reserves Sam ?

Just sorted out team manager then and they are as follows :

Birmingham Bears : Rizzyx
Cardiff Chargers : Kainkareswar
Durham Dynamos : Virender Sehwag
Leeds Lynx : Grkrama
London Legionaries : Mazd (Apologies for not getting your choices. If it's any consolation you get to play at lords/the equivalent :D)
London Lions : Venkniralac
Manchester Mavericks : AngryPixel
Nottingham Outlaws: Lebanna
Southampton Samurai : SamP

Reserves (to be assigned to teams at a later date) :
Ultimates

If everyone could please reply confirming they are ok with their managment position it would be very helpful. Please also carry on to apply to join the reserves list as is it inevitable that some people may drop out or become inactive and therefore need replacing. Feel free to start looking through domestic players stats as I sort out their base prices and also the international database ready for the auctions of which the first round should start in the next few days so keep checking back here :).

If anyone has any requests for perhaps slightly obscure international players that may not be placed in the top sort of 100 around the world by stats over the last year to be placed in the auctions please feel free (although if I don't know them their attributes will mostly be played on stats and scorecards of course).

I don't want to be butting in, but may I make a suggestion or two? I would suggest picking a few times that all of you will be online. You can then do the auction at those times. I would suggest having a head of the auction who is not a team coach. That way if Sam wants to compete in a hidden round he can't see what they are bidding. I'm sure there are few people who would be happy to be the head of the auction. Hell, I would do it time permitting. Good luck with it all, no doubt I'll be following it intently.

Sam..lets make one more team and get to a round figure of 10 :)
Am the only reserve ! Eagerly awaiting for your confirmation and of course the auctions !! :)

Mixed Emotions !!

Whats the plan with Reserves Sam ?

----------

What about YORKSHIRE YORKERS ! ;)

Sam..lets make one more team and get to a round figure of 10 :)
Am the only reserve ! Eagerly awaiting for your confirmation and of course the auctions !! :)

Any one interested being a deputy manager for London Legionaries? Post vacant.:D

I don't want to be butting in, but may I make a suggestion or two? I would suggest picking a few times that all of you will be online. You can then do the auction at those times. I would suggest having a head of the auction who is not a team coach. That way if Sam wants to compete in a hidden round he can't see what they are bidding. I'm sure there are few people who would be happy to be the head of the auction. Hell, I would do it time permitting. Good luck with it all, no doubt I'll be following it intently.

Good point. We need transparency. Don't turn it into another BCCI event :p

----------

Just noticed that there are three teams with initials "LL" It can get confusing sometimes in the scorecard to see who is who ;)

What would my role be?
Well in case i won't be available to play a match during the tournament you can play instead of me and I can also give you a chance to pick the team with me during auctions. Can't pay you tough.:D

But i can pay him behind your back in vcash to leak details of your bid to me ;)

I'd be happy to work with any team as an "off the field" manager that does selections, auctions ect. but I'm not sure I would want to play often. If anyone wants to pick me as an assistant manager to do the tedious work I would be happy with that. :)

I'd be happy to work with any team as an "off the field" manager that does selections, auctions ect. but I'm not sure I would want to play often. If anyone wants to pick me as an assistant manager to do the tedious work I would be happy with that. :)

Sir, I PICK YOU.

I'd like to take anyone with good knowledge of uncapped English players as supporting manager to help me with the auction and occasionally play matches in my absence.

Users who are viewing this thread