PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Well then I call dibs on head of auction depending on when the auction will be held. Presuming SamP likes the idea. Or alternatively I'll be happy to be an auction correspondent if anyone wants one, won't be playing any games though.

EDIT: Reconsidering. I don't have time to be head of auction, but I would be more than happy to be an auction correspondent for any team. I can help build a team, create blueprints etc. Just say the word.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to work with any team as an "off the field" manager that does selections, auctions ect. but I'm not sure I would want to play often. If anyone wants to pick me as an assistant manager to do the tedious work I would be happy with that. :)

oh missed it....:(
Can we have an auction for Ethyhubs wise counsel;)

I'd like to take anyone with good knowledge of uncapped English players as supporting manager to help me with the auction and occasionally play matches in my absence.

Happy to help with knowledge of English players. Heck, made most of 'em.

*cough* I did offer my services, but that's cool. You just fight for Ethybubs.

*Hobbles back into his corner*

Last edited:
I thought you were for going for auction head post...can you help me pick payers and cover up a few matches if i cant play.

Can't cover matches (won't be getting the PC version) however the picking players I can definitely do.

We'd prefer you to be the head of auctions ;)

I would love to however unfortunately I cannot offer my services for extended periods of time, which would make me a pretty useless head of auction. Worst case scenario you could remove the idea of hidden rounds and just keep bidding until nobody bids, in the same fashion as the IPL.

Maybe MattW can assist. He stay here online almost 23 hours a day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread