PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

I think doing it that way could get very un-organised personally and cause a lot of confusion as well as boosting the prices up a lot more than intended. My proposal is more or less the same thing except instead of doing it live we do each round of betting over a few days to allow people time to search up the player and place their bet without being rushed.

(Done Mazd ;))

Okay. Fair enough. Maybe from he next season. So when will you start the auction. I think everyone is raring to go :p

I think doing it that way could get very un-organised personally and cause a lot of confusion as well as boosting the prices up a lot more than intended. My proposal is more or less the same thing except instead of doing it live we do each round of betting over a few days to allow people time to search up the player and place their bet without being rushed.

(Done Mazd ;))

And a real-time auction for over 100 players can and will take a long time. I think that the current format is better as it gives you time to think your strategy after each round.

Gotta get the final two to confirm and get all of the base prices down for int player that I'm working on now then we're ready :).

I requested a few Indian players to be include. Have you included them? Parvez Rasool, Sanju Samson and Lokesh Rahul

All in except Rahul, don't remember him being mentioned but I'll add him now :). Setting a base price for them is going to be very hard as they have very good stats but very little games :D.

Thats why i need them. Samson has just blasted PNG in Under19 WC game yesterday. 85 runs off 40 odd balls. Crazy innings

NoLeName would be my team Adviser, since he is getting the game on xbox cant cover for me, so for covering my matches on days i cant turn up i will get a reserve player, will inform that in a day or so.

@SamP Probably best you call me auction correspondent or something like that as grkrama is planning on getting someone else to cover for games :)

@grkrama There is a long list of players to analyse, will hopefully have it all done in the next 24 hours. We'll see how I do :p

----------

Thats why i need them. Samson has just blasted PNG in Under19 WC game yesterday. 85 runs off 40 odd balls. Crazy innings

Thanks for the hint :p

Oh and @SamP are you gonna do the auction in the order it is in on the excel file?

Oh and @SamP are you gonna do the auction in the order it is in on the excel file?

I was thinking of just allowing everyone to bid on whoever they want and place as many bids as they want straight from the first round as I can't see any drawbacks of this (assuming we're settled on a private message based auction with a few days for each round)?

Users who are viewing this thread