PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Really. Look at the base price of Rasool. Its highway robbery. :p

Currently waiting for Rizzyx and Venkniralac to confirm then I personally am ready to start.

M Hussey and Rasool have both had their base prices dropped by $2500 :).

I dont really need Pujara but his based price need some correction too. He's not that great in T20. Went for peanuts in this auction as well.

My tips for auctions :

- Don't sprint off the mark with high bids. All this is going to do is shoot up the prices you pay later.

- Research players. You could get some real cheap bargain players that perform brilliantly.

- The average amount you should spend on each player is just slightly over $70,000. Take this into mind when bidding.

- You would probably want at least 1 reserve overseas player incase one of yours is not performing.

- Don't bid more than you can afford! If you run out of money without 15 players you will end up getting penalised in some way by the league.

- Keep an eye on who everyone else is bidding on and judge who may be available from this.

- Don't bid more than your remaining budget in a single round (this is a rule). Remember to include your previous rounds highest bids in this total as well.

- The private rounds are a great time to grab people you want but are more risky at the same time.

Feel free to keep any adjustment suggestions for the database coming :).

Last edited:
Can we say winners will have 300000 extra in next season and runner up will have 150000 extra. :spy

I am considering some sort of financial benefit depending on your finishing position for the next series if it takes place but that doesn't quite need to be decided yet :D.

Also considered some kind of retention system where you chose 7 or so of your players to retain at the price you paid for them and the rest go back on the market.

Still waiting for two more people :(.

Hi Exo, I'm quite good at statistics too so what do you say we pool our resources together?

That sounds like a plan. Please send me a PM with your email address then we can discuss.

Can the governing council dismiss those two managers :p

You can send it to MattW. Just ask him. He wont have a problem with it i reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread