PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

He'll fill up his excel sheet with red circles. :p

I'll send them to MattW then and blame you if he screams back at me for it :p. We're just waiting on Rizzyx now then we can get started. The (what I believe is) final database is now attached so you can start planning.

Attachments

• Auctions Database.xlsx
    43.7 KB · Views: 30
:spy:spy:spy looks around walks back to corner so what are you guys talking about..........

ps; was just suggesting an auction sys like samp said thats all, though if you need headsup of Lynxleeds team, me and Nolename have been discussing a lot:p

Just a note that I am opening the auction very shortly and hopefully our final manager will have logged in by the time it ends (and if not we probably need to find someone more active anyway :p).

We are supposed to fill the amount next to the players name in the excel sheet and send you that. Right?

Auction - Round 1 - Public Round

The first round of the auction is now starting using the attached database (same as the one in the last post for those of you that already have it). To bid please use the following form and send them in a private message to me with the subject "(Team name) - Auction 1", I have already sent my bids to MattW :

Forum name :
Team :
Current Budget : $1,100,000
Current Squad :

Bids :
Example player 1 - Example bid 1
Example player 2 - Example bid 2
etc.

-All bids must be either equal or above to a players base value. Please make sure you write the players name EXACTLY as it written in the database to avoid any confusion.

-YOU MAY ONLY SEND IN ONE FORM PER ROUND SO YOUR DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND MAY NOT BE CHANGED/ADDED TO.

-Because this is a public round the highest bidder on each player shall be announced at the end along with the amount they bid.

-You can place as many bids as you want this round (from 0 up to 15) but please do not bid more than your budget.

-You will be penalised for running out of funds before filling your 15 player slots.

-Feel free to read the tips I have posted for this auction round on the previous page.

-All bids must be in increments of $2500.

The first round of auctioning is now open.​
It closes at 11:59PM (GMT) on Sunday 23rd February (or when all replies are received)

@RIZZYX @kainkareswar @Virender Sehwag @grkrama @mazd @venkniralac @AngryPixel @Lebanna

Attachments

• Auctions Database.xlsx
    43.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread