PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

In case if any manager doesnt send bids you can consider mine or if you think of increasing number of teams to 10

In case if any manager doesnt send bids you can consider mine or if you think of increasing number of teams to 10

Unfortunately I won't be increasing teams to 10 as 9 is already pushing it for me to manage at the moment. There is a reserve list if you want to join it (and you can also ask one of the managers if you can be their assistant manager if you want) and you can be in contention for any future competitions :).

Unfortunately I won't be increasing teams to 10 as 9 is already pushing it for me to manage at the moment. There is a reserve list if you want to join it (and you can also ask one of the managers if you can be their assistant manager if you want) and you can be in contention for any future competitions :).

Its better to wait for future competition. Thanks mate

Things are moving really fast here.

Just to confirm I am happy with my team.

Will be sending in my bids shortly.

Just a quick question, once I have bid my players and if those bids are the highest at the end of the first round, will those players not be available for bidding in the second round?

People will be able to bid on them in the second round (and you can raise your bid if you really want to). If you're the highest bidder for two consecutive rounds you get them though :).

As said before though, from the fourth round people won't be able to see who's bid on who at the end of a round.

Thanks for confirming.

People will be able to bid on them in the second round (and you can raise your bid if you really want to). If you're the highest bidder for two consecutive rounds you get them though :).

As said before though, from the fourth round people won't be able to see who's bid on who at the end of a round.

Thanks for confirming.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Sorry but one more question, is the formation of the squad subject to any limitations in terms of bowlers, batsman, wicket keepers etc...

No limitations at all but obviously it will be more beneficial to you to have something sensible :yes.

Got it.

Also i cannot see M Hafeez in the international players section? Im guessing this is a slight overlook as i cant imagine why else he would not be there being one of the best players in the format.

Got it.

Also i cannot see M Hafeez in the international players section? Im guessing this is a slight overlook as i cant imagine why else he would not be there being one of the best players in the format.

Must have been an overlook, unfortunately I don't feel comfortable adding him till the next round now as others could see it as unfair :(. Will be sure to add him though mate. Hope that's ok.

I've been working on the team this evening, but heading to bed now. I'll send the bids in tomorrow morning. Have a good night till then!

Users who are viewing this thread