T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Are the 2 semi finals gonna be day games guys, like what is the point for extra viewers seriously
No!

The India game is a day game, the other one will be a night game.

The final will be a day game.

I actually dont get the point of catering to Indian audiences. Public would have stayed up to watch the game nevertheless.

No!

The India game is a day game, the other one will be a night game.

The final will be a day game.

I actually dont get the point of catering to Indian audiences. Public would have stayed up to watch the game nevertheless.

I agree, plenty of folks wake up early to watch tours down under but I suppose the ICC wants all of those subcontinental eyeballs. No wonder the game’s stagnant.

India's semifinal is predicted to have a 75% rain chances.

It must not lose against Australia via a big margin because who ever is on top of table will qualify for final if semi final is washed out

The fact that we in a semi-final worries me more than anything else. If you've followed Indian cricket for the last 10 years, you would resonate with me. The CWC 2023 was definite departure from the traditional losses we were used to. Bear in mind, we are up against either England or South Africa, both of whom seem to be in red hot form.

Australia looked focus today
Post automatically merged:

Ball was not there for the pull shot, poor shot from kholi that

Kohli dismissed for 0 - Moral Victory for Australia!

Yashasvi has to surely open in the semis for us. Kohli is not at all comfortable opening the batting. Drop Jadeja for Jaiswal.

Users who are viewing this thread