T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Shay Jhah hired IPL script writers for the world t20.

In my lifetime, there will be a day when cricket matches won't get interrupted because of rain. Atleast, I hope so.

Litton of old is required for BD.

12.1 overs is a tall task, BD might win, but doing this in 12.1 is a big challenge.

103 from 67!! Come on Bangladesh!

The other thing that could happen- BD could implode and get like 67 all out instead. Not unheard of, the Afghan bowling is too good too!

Bangla doing Bangla!

Why is everyone showing the DL par score right now? At 3.2 overs the game cannot be constituted. For a full game, the minimum overs required are 5.

If the broadcasters intend on showing the DLS par, they should mention that the DLS par after 5 overs will be XXX.

I get the feeling that we are about to see a collapse of spectacular proportions here. BD will go hard after the target and will probably end up losing 2-3 quick wickets now leaving someone like Mahmudullah stranded and alone.

:laughter: :laughter: 0 intent in the last overs bruhh

Reminds of Dhoni-Jadhav vs ENG in CWC 2019

Why aren't Bangladesh going for the target in 12 overs? Wouldn't it be good for their cricket? I mean, huge difference in being knocked out and being knocked out trying to go for the target.

Users who are viewing this thread