T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

My prediction: Gulbadin comes on to bowl. BD go bat-shit crazy on him and lose 3 wickets in a hurry.

Poor Rashid is giving his 200%. Rest of the team 50%

Rashid’s captaincy has improved remarkably in this tournament compared to before. Wonder how much work he’s put in.
I'd credit his T20 league stints for the improvisation in his captaincy!
Post automatically merged:

How on earth was that an umpire's call?

The Afghani players have become emotionally compromised. :(

Rashid’s captaincy has improved remarkably in this tournament compared to before. Wonder how much work he’s put in.
Mark my words he will end up being one of the all time legends of the game when he hangs his boots if he achieves to maintain longevity.

He is still 25. Twenty Five years bloke.

Incredible match irrespective of what happens!

Mark my words he will end up being one of the all time legends of the game when he hangs his boots if he achieves to maintain longevity.

He is still 25. Twenty Five years bloke.

As the first superstar cricketer from Afghanistan I would say he already is a legend and he’s done a lot of work off the field too for cementing it.
Post automatically merged:

Taskin’s a handy lower order batter too. They need to try to take him out.

Has this pitch been completely unfriendly for pacers? Feels weird that Farooqi and Naveen still have three overs left and won’t finish them.

Has this pitch been completely unfriendly for pacers? Feels weird that Farooqi and Naveen still have three overs left and won’t finish them.
My thoughts exactly! Farooqi might bowl the last one, but I am surprised that they weren't used. Do you think it could have been on account of taking the pace of the delivery there?

Users who are viewing this thread