T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Why aren't Bangladesh going for the target in 12 overs? Wouldn't it be good for their cricket? I mean, huge difference in being knocked out and being knocked out trying to go for the target.
Cause they dont have the x factor. If and if Afghanistan wins, they would have proved they are miles better

Rashid Khan delivering when needed!

Even Jonathan Trott is pumped.

Cause they dont have the x factor. If and if Afghanistan wins, they would have proved they are miles better

X factor aside. The team is getting knocked in 90% of the cases. If they win this outside of 12.1 overs, they are knocked out.

But when you are in a World Cup and have the chance of making your 1st ever semi-final, no matter how scratchy your journey has been throughout, you would expect them to go for it. I mean, aren't you playing to compete/ win/ progress?

Last edited:
My respect for Rashid Khan has gone up!

Such an amazing actor!

Thats a ban coming up hopefully! Whatever happens I hope Afghanistan get smacked if they qualify! I would even cheer for India if needed!

Gulbadin Naib seems to have taken some acting lessons from Mohd. Rizwan here.

Thats a ban coming up hopefully! Whatever happens I hope Afghanistan get smacked if they qualify! I would even cheer for India if needed!

Ban is too harsh! Don't think he will cop a ban. He will get docked his match fees or something. Tbh, Afghanistan wouldn't mind that if they get through.

Lmao he really did not come back on the field to try and sell the idea that he was actually injured :crying::crying:

Lmao he really did not come back on the field to try and sell the idea that he was actually injured :crying::crying:
He will come back, they need him to bowl a few of his dibbly-dobblys.
Post automatically merged:

Gulbadin is back!

World Cups and Gubadin Naib- great combination!

Users who are viewing this thread