Tamil Music/Movie Thread

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oops... My plans changed for this weekend as its extremely cold where I live and we had snow last night and I cancelled my movie plans. Will watch Ayalaan when it comes on OTT.
I am watching it today evening, will post the spoiler free review.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Screenshot_20240115-203815-685.png
Ayalaan is good, first half was great, second is decent due to poor placing of mokka comedies in great action sequences. VFX is toooo good, probably one of the best from Indian cinema in recent times.
@SaiSrini

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
@Aravind. Nice to hear that! I also heard that Ayalaan is a very family friendly film and that kids and families are having fun with it! I really liked the director's (Ravikumar) first film "Indru Netru Naalai" as he used sci-fi in that very entertainingly. Hope to watch Ayalaan soon.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
@Aravind. Nice to hear that! I also heard that Ayalaan is a very family friendly film and that kids and families are having fun with it! I really liked the director's (Ravikumar) first film "Indru Netru Naalai" as he used sci-fi in that very entertainingly. Hope to watch Ayalaan soon.
Yup kids will love it.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Blue star, great cricket flim after 83 IMO. Happy for Shanthanu that he finally tasted success after 15 years.

@SaiSrini

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Blue star, great cricket flim after 83 IMO. Happy for Shanthanu that he finally tasted success after 15 years.

@SaiSrini

Got a trailer for it recently, might have to give it a watch if it’s good.

Users who are viewing this thread