Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Royal Mavericks
Profile Flag
India
Yes. Mersal was better than Sarkar. Sarkar was not a musical film but Mersal had lot of scope for music.
In Mersal All the Songs was best and Plot of The Movie is Best compared To Sarkar

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Need to watch Comali, seems like it would a good fun movie to watch..

RPHKR

National Board President
Asuran was mind-blowing. What an acting by Dhanush! Must be one of the finest actors in India.

KD (a) Karuppudurai is a feel-good low budget film. Semaya irundhudhu.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Asuran was mind-blowing. What an acting by Dhanush! Must be one of the finest actors in India.

KD (a) Karuppudurai is a feel-good low budget film. Semaya irundhudhu.
Cool will check it out on Prime then.. In which platform is KD available online?

P.S Namma baashai la type adikara sugame thani..:D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Been long since I last posted here, so here are my updates on the films I've watched since then:

Ner Konda Paarvai - Lovely! Though I loved PINK, it was great to see a star like Ajith sink his teeth into a film where he's just a prop for discussion of a very important issue. The acting was very good for the most part, though Rangaraj Pandey was at times cringe worthy.

Kaappaan - Horrendous! How in the world does KV Anand still repeat his 'dull' formula that already failed in Maattrraan? Suriya is a tiny saving grace in an otherwise garbage of a film. Suriya in very poor form right now! He needs a serious comeback after NGK and Kaappaan. Hope Sooraraai Pottru (Sudha Kongara) is that film that brings him back in form

Namma Veetu Pillai - Timepass fun, that drags a lot in 2nd half. Siva-Soori combo is a lot of fun and the songs are really good. Aishwarya Rajesh has a good role and she aces it as usual.

Asuran - Brilliant stuff! ABSOLUTELY GOOD! Dhanush in his possible 'career best'. The violence can get really nauseating at times, but the story is so damn gripping and the screenplay. The music and BGM by GV Prakash is exceptional and adds to the gripping feel. Vetrimaaran is a genuis and Dhanush has just solidifed his legendary status among actors in current generation Tamil cinema

Bigil - Good, but again as with other Atlee films, heavily inspired/copied. Vijay does a brilliant job as Rayappan (the dad character) that it deserves a prequel by itself. The songs are lovely from ARR (better than Mersal) and the acting is all on point. The women empowerment angle felt forced and was like "we also have to talk about this or else we'll be criticized".

Kaithi - BEST FILM OF THE YEAR!! Wow, what a film! Absolute beast! Karthi is brilliant and the music is extraordinary (Sam CS) but it is Lokesh Kanagaraj (who coincidentally is directing Vijay's next) who comes out as a massive winner for the storyline, the screenplay and the way he directs the movie. Must watch and I hope this one wins many awards for this year!

Users who are viewing this thread