Tamil Music/Movie Thread

Oops... My plans changed for this weekend as its extremely cold where I live and we had snow last night and I cancelled my movie plans. Will watch Ayalaan when it comes on OTT.
I am watching it today evening, will post the spoiler free review.

Screenshot_20240115-203815-685.png
Ayalaan is good, first half was great, second is decent due to poor placing of mokka comedies in great action sequences. VFX is toooo good, probably one of the best from Indian cinema in recent times.
@SaiSrini

@Aravind. Nice to hear that! I also heard that Ayalaan is a very family friendly film and that kids and families are having fun with it! I really liked the director's (Ravikumar) first film "Indru Netru Naalai" as he used sci-fi in that very entertainingly. Hope to watch Ayalaan soon.

@Aravind. Nice to hear that! I also heard that Ayalaan is a very family friendly film and that kids and families are having fun with it! I really liked the director's (Ravikumar) first film "Indru Netru Naalai" as he used sci-fi in that very entertainingly. Hope to watch Ayalaan soon.
Yup kids will love it.

Blue star, great cricket flim after 83 IMO. Happy for Shanthanu that he finally tasted success after 15 years.

@SaiSrini

Blue star, great cricket flim after 83 IMO. Happy for Shanthanu that he finally tasted success after 15 years.

@SaiSrini

Got a trailer for it recently, might have to give it a watch if it’s good.

Watched Lubber Pandhu few times in theatre, better than blue star and recent cricket movies IMO. Feel good, at the same time with a good message at end.

@SaiSrini @Bevab

Users who are viewing this thread