TAOC Discussion

hi when the bolwer bowls a bounce he goes wide of the crease so is this possible just an idea tho

This is not true - a bowler doesn't always go wide of the crease when bowling a bouncer, it depends on what you're trying to achieve with the bouncer.

yes i know is that possible tho that there are different kinds of bouncers in the game

IDEA: For the reverse sweep you can make the current batsman left-handed for that ball and make him play the normal sweep. Though little more animation will be required.

Dunno if this feature is implimented or not but....neways

How abt changing the light according to time.....
I mean that while playing a test.......the sun should shine very brightly at 12 o clock and the light should be max......while as the day progresses..it should get lighter and lighter untill close of play..........this maybe easily implimented by just making the brightness level go up and down as the game progresses...

If this thing gets implimented...it would be one mega feature...at least for me

Yeah, I agree with that one, would make it tons more realistic.

Dunno if this feature is implimented or not but....neways

How abt changing the light according to time.....
I mean that while playing a test.......the sun should shine very brightly at 12 o clock and the light should be max......while as the day progresses..it should get lighter and lighter untill close of play..........this maybe easily implimented by just making the brightness level go up and down as the game progresses...

If this thing gets implimented...it would be one mega feature...at least for me

You could make it so the worse the light level the more likely a batsmen is to missread the delivery.

Correct, the 'dynamic' lighting is already a confirmed feature.

I have not decided to make it affect any player stats yet, but it will become a factor in i) helping to 'predict' what the weather will do - in helping to determine a decision by a captain in a test match to declare or whatever ii) bad light being called

LM

Will Sohail Tanvir have his correct action??

Congrats LM on 1000 posts.

No. All bowlers will have the same action. it would be too hard to do the action for every single bowler.

If someone's action was going to be done, it'd have to be Glenn McGrath. He has an awesome action!

I prefer Brett Lee's or Shane Bond's, to be honest.

No. All bowlers will have the same action. it would be too hard to do the action for every single bowler.

If someone's action was going to be done, it'd have to be Glenn McGrath. He has an awesome action!
I was asking about Sohail Tanvir because he has a very wierd action.

Or maybe the medium bowlers have a different action than off the fast bowlers and medium fast bowlers.

With this action thing maybe 5 for each style of bowling. So 5 for quicks, fast and fast medium, 5 for medium, 5 for off-spin and 5 for leg-spin. Obviously those numbers could be altered.

Yeah it would be great to see a variety of actions, but I imagine it would be too much work.

Keep the great work up LM and Kartik :)

Users who are viewing this thread