TAOC Discussion

guys,

i'm only looking for stadium modellers and kit texturers at this stage - thanks

but i will need help much further down the track, so please be patient

Anyone who does assist will be credited either ingame or in the manual.

LM

Some Tips

Hey guys looking forward for this game surely. While playing the previous versions of the games i have been extremenly unstaisfied with the product as u have started in the right direction i am sure succes will follow here are some tips u may include in u r game which are minor but add that finishshing touch of realsm to the final product.
1 When the batsmen are batting agaist the operation of two spinners they can opt for caps instead of helments as shown by other games.
2. The batsman has a stamina meter which gives the idea about the players stmina of course and also affects his running between the wickets ,this could also be extended to bowlers and fileders wherein the bowler may not be able to bowl as quick or as perfect as his spell proceeds, and for the fielder his cathing diving and running in the field is affected i am in particular intrested in this particular aspect.
3. The game may have a carrer mode wherein the player starts of just as a player then as his performs may develop as batsman bowler or allrounder etc.
4. Another aspect maybe that when a player dives on piches or rough sandy areas of ground especially in test matches his jersey gets spoiled.
5.In animation u can include a cut scene whr after the end of the over the bowler is shown drinkin water at the fence, also when a batsman gets hit hard he may call in for some water.
6.Of couse a drink break reenergises a player and his stamina meter.

Yup, I like these ideas. They will surely come under this section of the 13/11/05 Press Release:
BE THERE
Experience the little things that make cricket such an enjoyable sport- feel like you're actually there.
Then again, I'm only the webmaster!

Yeah, i mean, all these intricate details are secondary considerations at first, but they are really what would make it infinitely better than EA and Codies, some proper attention to detail.

i only really wanna se one hing in this game
- the players should have the abillity to bat with a hat or nothing at all on there head :D

Ok, let me put one rumour to rest.

I GUARANTEE 100% that you will be able to change headgear during your innings - i.e. you will be able to choose Helmet, cap, floppy hat or nothing

Didn't do any work last night as i was watching the game - AUS v URUGUAY - amazing stuff...and we won, so i was out all night celebrating!!!

will be back into it tonight though, fully recharged :cool:

LM

Well i hope this is not frustrating the developers but i just feel connected to this game even though i haven't done a thing. Here are some more things that i would love to include.
1. Animations: I would love to see people inside the stadium moving around, some having drinks , water, some finding thier seats, some guards patrolling around.When a batsman scores a cenutry or reaches a landmark i would want a cut scene of the team members applauding and giving appreciation when he returns after the knock.When a bowler beats the bat comprehesively the bowler can sledge which may even have a manual button , but during a series if the bowler exceeds the limit he could be suspended for a particular number of matches.
2. I would also love to make the batsman take manual guard indicating the stump.
3. I in particular would want to see injurues come into effect a bit more stating say a batsman getting hit a bowler twisting his ankle when his stamina meter is low and tries a fast bowl or if a fielder dives.
4.The size of the outfield should also be considered while making stadiums.

logo4bt.jpg

Thanks for the logo holmie, but it's wildly too big and our logos have already been chosen. It's not just Paul's game either, it's a group of people.

yeah. but i already put this logo on the game cover i made for the game.

and size doesnt matter. you can re-size it to what ever

Users who are viewing this thread