TAOC Discussion

Also wouldn't be surprised if it comes out next year. It's progress is going solidly, and that's what matters.

yeah....its really painstaking and irritating to say the least......!!
leaves you with a big headache by the end of the day :p...

but its all worth it in the end though.............provided
the game becomes a hit !!

Don't worry dude... It would certainly become one... I'll probably help to make the next version, doing animation and modeling... I'm presently tutoring myself with Blender...

Well theres nothing else to be a fanboy of like Blic07 Cricket 07 and stuff are crap so TAOC is the only thing to be a fanboy of and i like it;) even though i havent played it

hehe, thanks, nothing to be ashamed of being a TAOC fanboy lol ;)

Yeah, ive been super busy - just saw that TAOC has its own forum now - great stuff - about time, i say!

quick update: spent heaps of time on the weekend...redid all the wicket keeper animations cos to be frank the last ones i did sucked really bad!!! They also caused the whole functioning of the keeper to suck as well, so had to be changed.

So much happier with them now. Spent ages doing them and re-integrating them back into the code. Finally finished that and have resumed back on the fielding now

obviously things are taking longer than expected, but the important thing is every day it progresses a bit further. Fielding is the last major hurdle then its onto the home stretch with easy stuff to come ;)

Last edited:
hehe, thanks, nothing to be ashamed of being a TAOC fanboy lol ;)

Yeah, ive been super busy - just saw that TAOC has its own forum now - great stuff - about time, i say!

quick update: spent heaps of time on the weekend...redid all the wicket keeper animations cos to be frank the last ones i did sucked really bad!!! They also caused the whole functioning of the keeper to suck as well, so had to be changed.

So much happier with them now. Spent ages doing them and re-integrating them back into the code. Finally finished that and have resumed back on the fielding now

obviously things are taking longer than expected, but the important thing is every day it progresses a bit further. Fielding is the last major hurdle then its onto the home stretch with easy stuff to come ;)

You sure that the AI and getting the right stuff right is the easy stuff? I thought that'd be the hardest. That's the main point of this game right there. The AI.

Oh dear. Here we go. Apologies for going off topic LM....

The five-minute version of how to update your bats in BLIC 2007 is in the BLIC 2007 forum somewhere, which I know you have read. Sure, I could write a tutorial with screenshots and everything to show you how to do it, but it would take hours to do, and only about 3 people want it. Plus, you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

I will repeat the five-minute explanation. The bats are in CDS format which is a compressed DDS format. Simply replace any CDS file with a DDS file, and change the file name from *.cds to *.cds in the BAG file header.

That is the last thing I will say on the matter.

Apologies again LM and everyone else for going off topic.

Sorry LM For Going Off The Topic But I Hav Asked For This For Ages And Just
Need To Ask Something Quick. All I Do Is Put A DDS File In And Rename *.cds?

Can You Post The Template On The Other Thread Of Mine Please?

Please Do Me A Tut, Ive Done A Detailed Tut Before With Pics And It Took Around a Hour. Pleasee. I Just Need To No How To Get Ingame. Thanks

Thanks

Sorry Again LM I Can't Wait For This Game Its Gona Kick Bottom:D.

Sorry LM For Going Off The Topic But I Hav Asked For This For Ages And Just
Need To Ask Something Quick. All I Do Is Put A DDS File In And Rename *.cds?

Can You Post The Template On The Other Thread Of Mine Please?

Please Do Me A Tut, Ive Done A Detailed Tut Before With Pics And It Took Around a Hour. Pleasee. I Just Need To No How To Get Ingame. Thanks

Thanks

Sorry Again LM I Can't Wait For This Game Its Gona Kick Bottom:D.

If you cannot follow the instructions it's not my fault. If you have any experience of using baggi studios you'll know what I'm on about. If not, I don't have the time to explain it here. Get familiar with Baggi Studios is all I can suggest. If you can't be bothered to do any work yourself I can't be bothered to help you.

Please can we stay on topic now. I don't want this worthwhile thread being taken off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread