TAOC Discussion

heads up people......the gaddafi stadium is 75% completed !! :D

hopefully, will be able to finish it by this weekend......:)

YES
MY HOME IS ALMOST BUILT
i cant believe u guys are doing pakistani stadiums
thats sooo cool

6 x Afridi added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

dont think i can say because of the TOS but its pretty small lol...usually only a few cents...like i said, barely covers the hosting cost...maybe $2.50 a month max?

hey u could buy fries at lunch time instead of ur mom or wife packing food for u

Hi, I couldn't really be bothered reading ALL 165 pages of this but will TAOC be available on PlayStation2 or only PC? Will it be available on any other formats?
Looks like a great game, can't wait for it to be released!

Unless some big company decides to pay me lots of money, then go through all my messy code and work out how to port it, then only PC :p

Guys,

seems the official website is down - the host has done a bit of a runner lol, which i am trying to sort out. Hopefully we'll have it sorted pretty soon.

cheers,

LM

Once this game is up and running it may be worth taking it to Playstation or the people at Xbox to see if they can produce it for you.
You can make a sweet salary off this game...

LM who are you and where did you come from, look at the first post screenies and look at the latest video. You come out of nowhere and turn out to be EA put together and more. Why not try for a job at EA ( no point really, i mean why degrade yourself ). This game will destroy anything EA even try to make.

One word - legend

Once this game is up and running it may be worth taking it to Playstation or the people at Xbox to see if they can produce it for you.

If he wants his game killed then yes take it to Microsoft. :noway

what ever he does i hope he doesn't do that. He should take full credit along with jkarthick for the game

------------------------------------------------------------------------

LM im hoping for customizable controls, or is there some set ones.

Users who are viewing this thread