TAOC Discussion

If he wants his game killed then yes take it to Microsoft. :noway

lol, it wont be going to Microsoft. ;)

Customisable controls should be in there, according to my plans.

Guys, website hosting is still down. Please bear with us as we try to sort this out.

cheers,

LM

LM who are you and where did you come from, look at the first post screenies and look at the latest video. You come out of nowhere and turn out to be EA put together and more. Why not try for a job at EA ( no point really, i mean why degrade yourself ). This game will destroy anything EA even try to make.

One word - legend

well when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much :rolleyes:

sorry to hear about the website LM, good job i downloaded the fielding vid the other day :p

LM who are you and where did you come from, look at the first post screenies and look at the latest video. You come out of nowhere and turn out to be EA put together and more. Why not try for a job at EA ( no point really, i mean why degrade yourself ). This game will destroy anything EA even try to make.

One word - legend

hehe, thanks mate. The whole reason for this project was because of my hate of EA lol, so that would be pretty hypocritical :p

Cheers for the nice comments ;)

legend_master added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Isn't that still on YouTube and MF? There was a version hosted at the site as well?

Yeah, the lower-quality vids are on Youtube

Yep, i am from Australia

****** NOTE ***********

The Website is back up now. Im going to be migrating to a better host, so it may experience a bit of up and down over the next week or so, but after that we will be sweet...(will be worth it for unlimited bandwidth, yes!) ;)

how are you going to do the toss LM, make sure you can choose heads or tails in it i hate it how in c07 you dont

what ever he does i hope he doesn't do that. He should take full credit along with jkarthick for the game

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes absolutely I agree, but wouldn't Playstation/XBox be paying them for producing the game? With full ownership and rights held by Legend Master?
Surely there would be a contract to sign? All I'm saying is look at how many people buy Playstation or XBox games.

what ever he does i hope he doesn't do that. He should take full credit along with jkarthick for the game

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes absolutely I agree, but wouldn't Playstation/XBox be paying them for producing the game? With full ownership and rights held by Legend Master?
Surely there would be a contract to sign? All I'm saying is look at how many people buy Playstation or XBox games.

oh well if you put it that way maybe...

Black Magic added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

I know this might be asking for a bit much, but do you think you have enough to put together a demo. Maybe just one ground and something really simple.

Everyone,

just a quick message about the official website...

We are migrating to a new host, which will be a great thing for us. This host is extremely reliable and allows us unlimited bandwidth and storage. It also is very very fast, so definately will be worth it once the game is released as i hope the bandwidth will be used a lot ;)

EDIT>>>>

The website has been migrated and DNS cut over. It has already cutover for me, but please allow up to 24 hours before it propagates throughout the web ;)

Thanks for your patience and let me know if you come across any problems once you are able to access it again. Enjoy the new speed boost too! :)

cheers,

LM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread