TAOC Discussion

guys,will be moving to mumbai in the next couple of days to pursue my career aspirations and hence, wont be getting any internet connection for another month or two.

couldnt do any work related to TAOC as i was crazy busy with all the formalities, family convincing etc.....!! really sux but is worth it as its the biggest and riskiest decision of my life till now !

but will try to come online if theres anything important related to TAOC....

till then

ciao.....

P.S - Paul(LM) is still working on the fielding. he was a little disappointed after the negative reactions from the members reg the fielding and hence is reworking ideas to make it better....!! he lost the momentum due to that but is very much hungry to get back and nail it once and forever !!

guys,will be moving to mumbai in the next couple of days to pursue my career aspirations and hence, wont be getting any internet connection for another month or two.

couldnt do any work related to TAOC as i was crazy busy with all the formalities, family convincing etc.....!! really sux but is worth it as its the biggest and riskiest decision of my life till now !

till then

ciao.....

P.S - Paul(LM) is still working on the fielding. he was a little disappointed after the negative reactions from the members reg the fielding and hence is reworking ideas to make it better....!! he lost the momentum due to that but is very much hungry to get back and nail it once and forever !!

oh ok karthik bro till then au revoir. and lm, wow he will never stop to satisfy us. dam this guy is superman

maybe this paragraph can be used in the definition of commitment:hpraise

till then

ciao.....

All the best Jaks :thumbs see you soon :)

Hello there!!

Legend Master, what you are doing here is really fantastic, and all the best to you in your endeavours!! Just want to let you know that we are all for TAOC!!

And yeah don't it ever bother you that EA or Codemasters may better you!! Because, if they could or if they cared about it, you wouldn't have had to make TAOC in the first place!!

Also please get out an alpha as soon as possible! That should help the development process a good deal!!

By the way, is the game only for Windows? Is a Linux version possible? Maybe not yet, but later, is that possible though?!!

Regards,
Mukund.

Hi Legend master ,the fielding which you have made is quite acceptable and donot try to make it 100 percent as there is always room for improvement.Now move to something new if you think it is better to refresh yourself.

Hi Legend master ,the fielding which you have made is quite acceptable and donot try to make it 100 percent as there is always room for improvement.Now move to something new if you think it is better to refresh yourself.

Plus if it aint great, you can make another version. You could be like Microsoft and have built in glitches so you'll get the next version. I think they went over the top with Windows Vista I think. I know this because I'm a :spy.

Users who are viewing this thread