TAOC Discussion

finally, the Legend_Master hiatus will end soon (most probably this weekend)
as he'll resume work again with a refreshed mind and will be more active in the forums as well !! :)

cheers

finally, the Legend_Master hiatus will end soon (most probably this weekend)
as he'll resume work again with a refreshed mind and will be more active in the forums as well !! :)

cheers

Great news, Jaks :clap and what's your status atm ;)

Hi everyone. Ive obviously been away for a while which i apologise for. Have had to deal with some major stuff at work, with some massive changes going on there. So i have been unable to focus on the game to my annoyance! But as of Monday i am back into TAOC now all my other cr@p is sorted out.

Thanks for your ongoing patience and understanding.

LM

Great to have you back Paul! If you have some spare time could you please look at my idea for a different type of control system in the Suggestions thread?

Hi everyone. Ive obviously been away for a while which i apologise for. Have had to deal with some major stuff at work, with some massive changes going on there. So i have been unable to focus on the game to my annoyance! But as of Monday i am back into TAOC now all my other cr@p is sorted out.

Thanks for your ongoing patience and understanding.

LM

crap isnt filtered. Good to see you back Paul now continue making the best game ever. :hpraise

welcome back LM! good to see the game getting worked on again!

I honestly can't see it being released by the end of this year. I just hope that EA and Codemasters haven't brought out a decent game by then, because all this work will be to waste. :(

I honestly can't see it being released by the end of this year. I just hope that EA and Codemasters haven't brought out a decent game by then, because all this work will be to waste. :(

ya i am worried too that codies and ea will bring up a decent game soon and this will go to waste i dont want that :crying

Users who are viewing this thread