TAOC Discussion

It has to be big. They've built it up so much that if it's something crap then we will all be disappointed. Here's hoping they've finished fielding and can go on to AI now. That would mean you could release a beta version where you can play 2 player.

Or that LM turned into god and has created the game already with awesome graphics and gameplay with whatever you want in it;)

Or to say that they've got funding from EA to make this the best game ever.

Or that they're quitting.

Let's hope it's the former.

I am certainly hoping that the announcement turn out to be REAL BIG otherwise It will be hurtful :( (like only a vdo update and feature update thingy)

Correction, you have built it up to be too big with comments like this :p

Seriously though, as i've said many times it's pretty big, but not the biggest - the biggest would be that it's been released, which it has not. I hope we dont disappoint people, but anyway, we think it's pretty big :)

Was that cryptic enough, lol? I would suggest you keep all expectations low then you will be pleasantly surprised :)

Last edited:
Also known as the "IPL Virus".

So is the realese of the announcement still in about 35-40 mins?

I know someone who had 1 hours sleep before. What he did was listen to music and watch tv until it was 6 o'clock in the morning, then went to sleep and woke up an hour later to go to school.

Users who are viewing this thread