TAOC Discussion

I'm not sure that's entirely true, as you have proof from these forums and the website that this existed before EA's mobile game. Plus there's the fact that it's the name of Don Bradman's book, and I believe LM got permission from someone to use it.

At the very least, you can be sure that they won't try and sue you for releasing TAOC.

I'm not sure that's entirely true, as you have proof from these forums and the website that this existed before EA's mobile game. Plus there's the fact that it's the name of Don Bradman's book, and I believe LM got permission from someone to use it.

At the very least, you can be sure that they won't try and sue you for releasing TAOC.

ohh yeah..i forgot....LM got the permission from the publisher. so shouldnt be a problem i reckon !! :D

ohh yeah..i forgot....LM got the permission from the publisher. so shouldnt be a problem i reckon !! :D

Correct. The Art Of Cricket is the name of Sir Don Bradman's book. I received permission from the book's publisher here is Australia to use the name for this game.

guys, had a lot of personal crap to deal with since the last couple of days...
then my PC was literally like a garbage dump. 500GB HDD and had only 15GB Free space !! :eek:

slowed down the PC massively. burnt 25DVDs, formatted a drive, re-installed XP etc.....!! its around 140GB Free now !! :D
currently, am re-installing all the necessary things !
no big worries though...i have like 10 full free days with me which i can utilize
to make some serious progress.

cheers

JK

guys, had a lot of personal crap to deal with since the last couple of days...
then my PC was literally like a garbage dump. 500GB HDD and had only 15GB Free space !! :eek:

slowed down the PC massively. burnt 25DVDs, formatted a drive, re-installed XP etc.....!! its around 140GB Free now !! :D
currently, am re-installing all the necessary things !
no big worries though...i have like 10 full free days with me which i can utilize
to make some serious progress.

cheers

JK

lol. Not as bad as my torrent PC, only has 7 or so gigabytes left, I'm probably going to need to buy a new HDD anyway.

lol. Not as bad as my torrent PC, only has 7 or so gigabytes left, I'm probably going to need to buy a new HDD anyway.

yeah....am gonna be buying a 1TB soon ! ;)

lol..i still remember around 9 years ago when i thought buying a 40GB HDD would be too much ! :p

What're the mechanisms for batting and bowling? Will it be the same as we're used to or wut?

Can't wait for this game. After the first weekend of cricket fixtures in Brisbane I can't wait hey.

Have just finished implementing the system of reading in teams and players from raw data. Works great, and more importantly allows a literally unlimited amount of teams and/or players to be created and used in game. The only requirements are that you create all the players (with their stats) and the kits :) The cool thing about this imo is that you could go and add all local club sides if you wanted to, put all your mates in etc etc.

cheers,

LM

Have just finished implementing the system of reading in teams and players from raw data. Works great, and more importantly allows a literally unlimited amount of teams and/or players to be created and used in game. The only requirements are that you create all the players (with their stats) and the kits :) The cool thing about this imo is that you could go and add all local club sides if you wanted to, put all your mates in etc etc.
cheers,

LM

Awesome. I'll defiently be doing that!

Thanks for the update LM! :)

cheers,

LM

Just no words.You guys will become legends & i think you will get a good publisher to release this game. so that your hard work will bring some money out of it

Users who are viewing this thread