TAOC Discussion

There's gonna be so many patches! I reckon I'll be happy to just download rather than make them:p

Have just finished implementing the system of reading in teams and players from raw data. Works great, and more importantly allows a literally unlimited amount of teams and/or players to be created and used in game. The only requirements are that you create all the players (with their stats) and the kits :) The cool thing about this imo is that you could go and add all local club sides if you wanted to, put all your mates in etc etc.

cheers,

LM

That is great because I have actually been looking forward to doing this. I haven't been able to do this since Cricket 07: Ashes tour edition.

yeah, i expect a lot of additions to be released because it will be so easy to do so. This adds longevity to the game (not that i expect anyone to tire of it ever lol) and allows people total customization.

We will also be having 'unlimited' custom tournament creation, so you can build any tournament structures you like. It's going to be very cool and is something i'm very excited about :cool:

lm, i have a couple of questions.

1) It's great news that we can have 'literally' unlimited teams, but why is 'literally' always there, it makes it sound like there might be a problem?

2) Is the game going to be comercially released, because if it is, you will need to fake the names and kits and logos, only, licences are quite expensive i've heard

i know what literraly means, i'm at a top grammar school, it just bugs me that it is there

i know what literraly means, i'm at a top grammar school, it just bugs me that it is there

Sorry, but if you know what 'literally' means, then there's no reason to be annoyed by it. It means it will definitely be an unlimited number of teams.

What's the problem with that?

:rtfl
if you do that, won't it be classed as spam, causing you to get an infraction and maybe even a ban

if we have an unlimited amount of teams and tournaments, what about stadia, will that be unlimited,

and also, what minimum requirements are we looking at for this game, my laptop is a few years old now, and doesn't have much in terms of graphics abilities. 1.7ghz, which i know is feeble

have you became confused before i spoke arabics...

the stadium makers(total of 6-7) are unable to complete one stadium and you are talking about unlimited stadiums...
you made my temper go high,my bloodpressure touched the mark of 200:getyou

my face became red....:brickwall

AAAAH!! Heart Attack:cutit

dude you are talking about nonsense for unlimited stadia,but i think LC and I started making stadium maker once but no news of LC from a long time so not sure whether he had coded the program,we thought that a noob or and expert,everyone can make their own stadiums and the program will have limited things like it will basically to choose which type of walls,texture,shape and how big you want any particular 3d thing...

but not sure if it had been coded by LC

ok, stadium maker would be a good idea, but if we use this stadium maker, will our created stadium replace an existing stadium, like in C07, or will it be a unique stadium?

my reasoning for asking you this question, is that if we have unlimited teams, each new team would probably have it's own ground, which may or may not be in the game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread