TAOC Discussion

when can we expect the video ?

How is the fielding system in this game ? I strongly hope semi auto & auto will be there. But Will it be like Ea / ashes cricket 09 ?

about placements of shots .Ashes cricket 09 system is not bad. But i think CR type is not at all good .what type of system will be there?

video will be coming real soon....

batting system :-
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/885945-post1895.html

LM is the right person to answer on the fielding ! ;)

Last edited:
UPDATE :-

have taken a temp break from anims and started with something i've havent done in 2 years !

started working on it since 9.30am IST today and still working with only a lunch break as a rest....feels like a hectic sunday office LOL !!

its the thing i've been wanting to do for over a year.....but finally made up my mind to rip off the band-aid !

wanna know what it is ??

heres a hint : The G !

:D

cheers

JK

thanx.....i'll try my best to make it as authentic as possible.
but have to bear in mind i have umpteen other pending work burdening me for ages.....

since the MCG is like a sacred stadium......its scary...a slight mistake and am flamed !! :p

LOL, awesome that your doing the 'G'. Hopefully people can make my home town's ground, Bellerive Oval, in TAOC:)

all the best with MCG stadium .I have seen Nagpur game India Vs Aus (Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium).That stadium looks like MCG . I think that is one of the best Indian stadium .Even Puntar said that .

I remember that u posted Feroz shaw kotla stadium ,delhi screenies ( i m not sure that it is kartik ) but will it be there in the game?

Last edited:
@covvy,

hopefully 'Stadium Editor' will be released, and so we can make stadiums easily

ANNOUNCEMENT
===========

We are committing now to November 30th for the next huge video release - it is going to be massive.

Apologies for the delays. We decided to rather release a HUGE vid with heaps of great stuff and make it a bit later than releasing a decent vid sooner with less cool stuff.

cheers,

LM

ok guys, this it to announce that the next full fledged vid for TAOC will release on Nov 30th 2009 ! the vid will include the following things :-

- New Engine GFX
- entire bowling anims
- entire batting anims
- Umpire Anims
- batting mechanism,collisions and physics (includes edges and mishits)
- bowling mechanism and physics (includes variations like swing,drift,spin etc)
- appeal anims
- celebration / disappointment anims
- in-game Overlays
- all the available stadiums implemented

hopefully, through this vid....we can live up to the expectations.

cheers

JK

:banana2:banana2

Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread