TAOC Discussion

thats a pretty good idea....will have to consult with LM.

as of now, the target is to have one stad for each test playing country.

then, the rest will be uploaded as addons ! :)

jkartik added 17 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

UDPATE :-

working like crazy on the MCG. at this rate, i'll most probably finish the stad in another 2-3 days !! :D

post some teasers know:rtfl

thats a pretty good idea....will have to consult with LM.

Sure, would not be hard to do, at least it would change ad images. To have it fade in or out to a new ad texture would be rather difficult though (not impossible, just really difficult), so it would probably just randomly change ads. Could probably even have it scroll left or right or up and down without to much hassle as well.

LM

great work jk, surely working at this speed you could do a few more before the initial release.

and on that, how far are we from a beta test. obviously you guys must have an early version on your pc's, otherwise there would be no screenies, so what are the problems so far, and what is running well.

great work jk, surely working at this speed you could do a few more before the initial release.

and on that, how far are we from a beta test. obviously you guys must have an early version on your pc's, otherwise there would be no screenies, so what are the problems so far, and what is running well.

thanks. am managing speed vs quality. as long as people get the "feel" of MCG...am more than happy. i havent replicated each and every stone and pillar cause if i take more than a month for every stadium, it'll be beyond stupidity.

i'd love to have all the major ones for the release BUT i have the ENTIRE animations department over my shoulders, stadiums etc. add to that i also volunteer for the crappy donkey work stuff so that paul gets to concentrate more on the core areas.
plus, theres always those minor tasks here and there.

for the beta test, we are looking somewhere around Jan End to Feb next year. since the introduction of the new engine...we've been busy trying to get to the level which we were on the Old engine. also, we are creating new stuff as well..so thats progress in a way.

overall....we are cruising along and at this rate...surely the beta release is not a distant dream. :)

thanks. am managing speed vs quality. as long as people get the "feel" of MCG...am more than happy. i havent replicated each and every stone and pillar cause if i take more than a month for every stadium, it'll be beyond stupidity.

i'd love to have all the major ones for the release BUT i have the ENTIRE animations department over my shoulders, stadiums etc. add to that i also volunteer for the crappy donkey work stuff so that paul gets to concentrate more on the core areas.
plus, theres always those minor tasks here and there.

for the beta test, we are looking somewhere around Jan End to Feb next year. since the introduction of the new engine...we've been busy trying to get to the level which we were on the Old engine. also, we are creating new stuff as well..so thats progress in a way.

overall....we are cruising along and at this rate...surely the beta release is not a distant dream. :)

good to hear that you are working hard.
we will be very happy if u can post some screenshots of the MCG:D

great news...
Its JK ERA:happy

also i want to ask if i can take on colombo stadium as there is no news of tanmay and also he is now joined hands with 22 yards battleground game....
i dont know whether that game could be able to finish(:D)
and also he had not made any good progress on it,therefore can i take on it....

theres also one more reason that I am unable to make the stand of zayed stadium of dubai.....It is looking simple but its not so...
experts should prefer to that.....

Once again GO ON JK:happy:banana2

:eek::eek::eek:

Eagerly waiting for the preview if ever you show us :D

What's next in the line now? finishing stadiums ? DY?

nope. finishing my task list for the 30th nov vid ! :D

jkartik added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

great news...
Its JK ERA:happy

also i want to ask if i can take on colombo stadium as there is no news of tanmay and also he is now joined hands with 22 yards battleground game....
i dont know whether that game could be able to finish(:D)
and also he had not made any good progress on it,therefore can i take on it....

theres also one more reason that I am unable to make the stand of zayed stadium of dubai.....It is looking simple but its not so...
experts should prefer to that.....

Once again GO ON JK:happy:banana2

hehehe...thanx...
its all upto tanmay. if he doesnt have a problem, then go ahead.

btw, i WONT be posting any RENDERS of the MCG.
first of, people will actually get to see how enormous the stad is when they
see it with the players in action.
secondly, i dont wanna fool you guys by adding unnecessary lighting,
shading etc and make the stad look 10 times better while it clearly wont be like that in-game..

am making this for TAOC and not for a presentation or architectural project ! :p

JK

nope. finishing my task list for the 30th nov vid ! :D

jkartik added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

hehehe...thanx...
its all upto tanmay. if he doesnt have a problem, then go ahead.

btw, i WONT be posting any RENDERS of the MCG.
first of, people will actually get to see how enormous the stad is when they
see it with the players in action.
secondly, i dont wanna fool you guys by adding unnecessary lighting,
shading etc and make the stad look 10 times better while it clearly wont be like that in-game..

am making this for TAOC and not for a presentation or architectural project ! :p

JK

Hey, I think you didn't read my post. I just want to know if you have managed to view my stadium that i have sent you 2 months ago. If you can't then i will find a solution for it.

Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread