TAOC Discussion

Hey, I think you didn't read my post. I just want to know if you have managed to view my stadium that i have sent you 2 months ago. If you can't then i will find a solution for it.

Thanks...

i wasnt able to. :(

you used MAYA 2008 right ? i had 8.5.

jkartik, do you really have to use some of the stadiums that random PC members have made. Some of them look really bad. No offense to them. I won't take names, but they just don't match your's or LC's quality, or even come sort of close.

jkartik, do you really have to use some of the stadiums that random PC members have made. Some of them look really bad. No offense to them. I won't take names, but they just don't match your's or LC's quality, or even come sort of close.

Don't worry, we're still ensuring quality standards are being adhered to. If something's not up to scratch it wont be accepted. All stadiums need to be of matching or better quality. I also don't want to offend anyone because they are helping out for free and putting in a lot of much appreciated effort.

If we do accept any lesser quality ones it would be under the proviso that JK or I 'fix them up' to bring them up to scratch. Problem is we dont have much time to spend fixing them, so if there's too much work to be done on them we're almost better off not accepting them...i know that sounds harsh, but we have to be tough on this i believe given our strict policy on quality assurance.

How about some crazy stadiums like an island and anything past the boundry ropes is water. Spectators sitting in boats and pedalos.

How about some crazy stadiums like an island and anything past the boundry ropes is water. Spectators sitting in boats and pedalos.

hmmm... a joke, right? ;)

No crazy fantasy stadiums here, im afraid. Just legit stuff.

Still believe you guys should make a stadium editor, or creator of sorts!

Dy Patil is now amongst the top stadiums in the world will be really sad if you miss it out :(

Users who are viewing this thread