TAOC Discussion

UPDATE :-

MCG is DONE ! :D

its amazing how i managed to finish such a huge and epic stadium in 6 days and am pretty happy with the results. :)

the ONLY thing left now is adding the 2D crowd. then will be imported into the engine which will make it OFFICIALLY completed ! ;)

wow...thats great .I am so anxious to see MCG

have been in and out of mumbai since the past couple of days and will continue to do so for another 10 days.

i've gotten the opportunity to be a part of a project which is very crucial to me professionally. sorry to say this but its more priority than TAOC.

but LM is going in full flow which is compensating my loss. will try to get back into the scheme of things asap.

JK

If its been changed to $60 for the game then good luck to them. Thats twice as expensive as CR for a game that has been in development for 5 years and still not a glimpse of a working engine.

If its been changed to $60 for the game then good luck to them. Thats twice as expensive as CR for a game that has been in development for 5 years and still not a glimpse of a working engine.

You know what a joke is or how to detect sarcasm correct?

It wasent exactly phrased too sarcastically or had any clues that he was joking.

Users who are viewing this thread