TAOC Discussion

Come on guys come with Updates

I've been flat out with the bowling system, adding the 3D ball stuff and implementing the physics in the new engine. Let me say this - never before have you guys seen proper ball physics in a cricket game, particularly with regards to bowling. TAOC is here to rectify this.

No more looping, slow crap bowling. This is REAL.

LM

I've been flat out with the bowling system, adding the 3D ball stuff and implementing the physics in the new engine. Let me say this - never before have you guys seen proper ball physics in a cricket game, particularly with regards to bowling. TAOC is here to rectify this.

LM

can't wait to see video:D:happy

LM, you said the loopy slow bowling was because of the FPS?

In the post above i was referring to other games (ahem, cough cough not mentioning any names cough cough Codies cough cough) having loopy bowling. Any loopiness in TAOC bowling was eradicated quite some time ago i.e. years. Some of that loopiness was caused by FPS but also some dodgy calculations. But that was all in the old engine. The new engine is a completely different beast.

lm, can you give us some early specs that we will need to run this game,

you've said that we can play this on very low spec pc's, but that was with the old engine, what about with the old engine.

another question, how can you determine what specs you will need to play a game.

LM,have you remembered about what i asked you for the trailer.......

LM doesn't do nudity any more!

I think it's fair to say that with a far improved engine, PC's will be pushed more. I can't say anything official, but it's not going to need beasts, anything within 3-4 years technology should be fine.

I had a question. If the ball pitches on leg stump but I want to work it to the offside, will there be a different corresponding animation for the movement of the feet than if the ball was pitched outside off stump?

In the post above i was referring to other games (ahem, cough cough not mentioning any names cough cough Codies cough cough) having loopy bowling. Any loopiness in TAOC bowling was eradicated quite some time ago i.e. years. Some of that loopiness was caused by FPS but also some dodgy calculations. But that was all in the old engine. The new engine is a completely different beast.

So you lied.

I think it's fair to say that with a far improved engine, PC's will be pushed more. I can't say anything official, but it's not going to need beasts, anything within 3-4 years technology should be fine.

My 6 year old PC is screwed then :noway

LM

Awesome news! Cant wait for the video showing all this stuff!!

If anyone is interested to make this Sheikh Zayed Stadium that would be great
abu-dhabi-cricket-stadium.jpg
1015cricket01-758036[1].jpg
75602.jpg
50464.jpg
109792.jpg
Pakvind123.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread