TAOC Discussion

:mad:,Eden gardens>>>>any other Stadium in India,and One of the Best Stadium in World,thats why every Cricket game has this stadium :)

i have full respect for that stadium's history but not for the look

coolz_hari added 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

kartik ,see if it is useful for you

YouTube - DY Patil Stadium

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Main Pavillion | The Official website of Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy | World Class Cricket Stadium in India | Indian Premier League Stadium |

have you seen the stadium in full lights in Ipl.
[Btw if you consider the look and Style then Abu dhab'si cricket stadium beats all of them,;)]

I am talking about Indian stadiums .what ever the official site of Dy patil stadium gives all types of views that kartik wants to see. Hope kartik will look in to this :D

coolz_hari added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Kartik best of the info. & views you can get from here .

Main Pavillion | The Official website of Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy | World Class Cricket Stadium in India | Indian Premier League Stadium |

I am talking about Indian stadiums .what ever the official site of Dy patil stadium gives all types of views that kartik wants to see. Hope kartik will look in to this :D

coolz_hari added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Kartik best of the info. & views you can get from here .

That's probably the most useful link kartik has ever gotten for stadiums. Good work. Must make it so much easier with all those angles.

Good to see you guys working in top gear. KUTGW lads, long way to go before you stop. ;)

MAJOR UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT :-

The MCG pix will take some time. reason ?
we've decided to move from the flat ugly crowds to the 2D animating ones. :D

lets face it, they looked horrible. it was like a huge pimple / scar on a pretty face. nobody notices the face, everyone points at those scars.

and since its not 1999, we dont have an excuse of GPU overload. :p

i know this is another "off track" development but had to be done one day or the other.

so now, you get a double bonanza of the MCG with the 2D crowds and Players in action ! :banana2

cheers

JK

Is there a working engine? Or only stadiums and kits so far?

there is. we achieved a lot of milestones with the OLD engine but then had to change to a new and powerful one as the old one was pretty crappy and the development pipeline was shoddy.

oh great kartik. Now , we are ready for real treat.

I hope that Dy Patil Stadium link helped you. will you do that stadium ?If then it will be one of the best stadium in TAOC:D

oh great kartik. Now , we are ready for real treat.

I hope that Dy Patil Stadium link helped you. will you do that stadium ?If then it will be one of the best stadium in TAOC:D

yup. i'll be 100% doing that stad once the vid is out. :)

UPDATE :-

MCG is DONE ! :D

its amazing how i managed to finish such a huge and epic stadium in 6 days and am pretty happy with the results. :)

the ONLY thing left now is adding the 2D crowd. then will be imported into the engine which will make it OFFICIALLY completed ! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread