TAOC Discussion

I would have gotten the joke if you didn't make such a stupid mistake right after it by not capitalizing the 'I', you absolute fool.

No you wouldn't your have, that's the worst excuse ever!

I think it would be amazing if this game gets finish. Imagine all this americans and all these people who didn't know about the game before it's release and saying "wow, this is better than baseball" or "this is an amazing game, you say one man started this game?".

Not going to happen if this is more complex than EA's games.

See how acceptable it is to criticize one game but not another?

No you wouldn't your have, that's the worst excuse ever!

Yes, I would have, you absolute fool. You can't make fun of someone else's English and then make such a stupid mistake yourself and then expect someone to believe that the first mistake was made on purpose. Obviously if you can't even recognize that 'I' should not be capitalized I am in the right to assume (at the very least) that you made a mistake in the first instance also. You absolute fool.

Haha, you made a stupid mistake again. WTF is "your" doing in there?

Last edited:
Ok this has to stop now - any continuation of all this flaming will result in deleted posts/infractions

thank you

Sorry everyone, had some big stuff come up - myself and JK. Mine was personal, so can't go into the issues. To boot, my PC died. Don't worry everythingwas backed up. I took the opportunity to upgrade to Windows 7 though. Everything works ok, but just taking time to install everything again and get back to where i was before.

Please bear with us. Sorry again for delays.

LM

Users who are viewing this thread