TAOC Discussion

, Shut up and get lost. That's really it

Yes Sir,I will do whatever you said because I want to Obey You............:hpraise

But Wait,Who are you to kick me off from this forum,or are you showing me the qualities of Dictatorship you have.....

and added further,I dont only post comments here but have contributed also a little bit,I never wanted to talk about what I have contributed and what not but you made me do this....,actually by doing so,I feel that I am overacting and i never wants to do that....

Added,I have already said that no more discussion on this matter as I do not want to create an issue.....

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but if you don't want to create an issue then why post any of that stuff? Because at the end you just say, 'I do not want to create an issue.....' but you have already created one by the stuff you said and people know you do actually have one!

Don't worry, I've been very active, just not active on the forums. JK has been out of town doing some job stuff so even I have not heard much from him. I have been continuing through my task list, which is extremely long lol.

I've been working on the bowling and am really really happy with the swing and drift that I have improved upon. Wow, in the new engine it just rocks, simple as that. I'll just say that you have not seen swing this realistic before in any computer cricket game. In fact, I'll extend that to say you have not seen bowling this realistic in any cricket game to date. It is now also integrated into using the 3D ball icon to control the type of delivery. Hard to explain without a video but it's the coolest system I've seen. Really just 'feels' like bowling. Simple, beautiful and effective.

So bowling physics is now completely done, on to the new batting stuff which I have to migrate over. I expect to be on the batting migration for around 2 weeks, which will see it entirely completed, with all new batting strokes and animations implemented.

After that:
- Fielding migration / fixing - 2-3 weeks
- AI - 2-3 weeks
- GUI's, overlays, sound, misc - 4 weeks.

This would place us around beginning of February for kick off of BETA testing, which is slightly later than I had hoped. Still, better late than never! I have not been cutting any corners this time and not sacrificing the quality, which I know you guys will appreciate once it's finally all done.

LM

Understatement of the year?

Jokes. Keep it up LM ;)

I'm sorry, but if you don't want to create an issue then why post any of that stuff? Because at the end you just say, 'I do not want to create an issue.....' but you have already created one by the stuff you said and people know you do actually have one!

If I have done,then I am ashamed of it and I do expect that you may excuse me...

I am Sorry...;)

Sounds fab LM!

Keep going... we need more supportive commenst people!

Yusuf

JK aka Karthik is busy this days, something with the project work as he told me in our last talk. they too have a life to deal with than developing this game. he will surely come back with LM and this two engines will work together speedily to complete the game in perfection.

For the people who really have no work rather than bashing ;)

Flash Cricket - the home of Mousebreaker's free online cricket game

JK aka Karthik is busy this days, something with the project work as he told me in our last talk. they too have a life to deal with than developing this game. he will surely come back with LM and this two engines will work together speedily to complete the game in perfection.

For the people who really have no work rather than bashing ;)

Flash Cricket - the home of Mousebreaker's free online cricket game

Fyi, JK is back into things as of today....which is great news for me :banana2

MuchMore said:
jeez.. somebody is getting all worked up.

Let the guys speak what they want.. what else are forums for? Its not a classroom where you speak what you 'should' speak.

I think LM and JK are now experienced enough to handle such people. LOL

So just chill and don't add fuel to the fire. ]

Haha, True bit. It's up to those people, and your post makes me think twice i shouldn't have wasted my time to get explaining again! :p

KBC added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Don't worry, I've been very active, just not active on the forums. JK has been out of town doing some job stuff so even I have not heard much from him. I have been continuing through my task list, which is extremely long lol.

I've been working on the bowling and am really really happy with the swing and drift that I have improved upon. Wow, in the new engine it just rocks, simple as that. I'll just say that you have not seen swing this realistic before in any computer cricket game. In fact, I'll extend that to say you have not seen bowling this realistic in any cricket game to date. It is now also integrated into using the 3D ball icon to control the type of delivery. Hard to explain without a video but it's the coolest system I've seen. Really just 'feels' like bowling. Simple, beautiful and effective.

So bowling physics is now completely done, on to the new batting stuff which I have to migrate over. I expect to be on the batting migration for around 2 weeks, which will see it entirely completed, with all new batting strokes and animations implemented.

After that:
- Fielding migration / fixing - 2-3 weeks
- AI - 2-3 weeks

- GUI's, overlays, sound, misc - 4 weeks.

This would place us around beginning of February for kick off of BETA testing, which is slightly later than I had hoped. Still, better late than never! I have not been cutting any corners this time and not sacrificing the quality, which I know you guys will appreciate once it's finally all done.

LM

Brilliant! This is picking pace! :D I'm all up for doing the overlays if there's a spot! :D

Great news, top efforts guys, keep up the excellent work!

Last edited:
sorry for the lack of updates. been FLAT OUT with work commitments and just not getting the time to work on TAOC. this has been the most busiest month of this year and sadly,this will continue till new years.

LM on the other hand is working in top gear and is cruising along
with the progress steadying the ship.

am most likely to return to mumbai on 4th of jan 2010.
once am there, i'll be back to my merry ways.

JK

sorry for the lack of updates. been FLAT OUT with work commitments and just not getting the time to work on TAOC. this has been the most busiest month of this year and sadly,this will continue till new years.

LM on the other hand is working in top gear and is cruising along
with the progress steadying the ship.

am most likely to return to mumbai on 4th of jan 2010.
once am there, i'll be back to my merry ways.

JK

Cheers!!
have fun there.:)

Users who are viewing this thread