TAOC Discussion

Sorry everyone, had some big stuff come up - myself and JK. Mine was personal, so can't go into the issues. To boot, my PC died. Don't worry everythingwas backed up. I took the opportunity to upgrade to Windows 7 though. Everything works ok, but just taking time to install everything again and get back to where i was before.

Please bear with us. Sorry again for delays.

LM

so any expected date of video ?

Is the video done or still few things are left?

In any case, we can wait.. no problem.. we are now used to it ;)

Happy to wait as mentioned. Though I hope the video is really good.

Any ideas of the Minimum System Requirements?

any chance of being able to have different squads for the same team,

e.g, with an international side, they have a different Test and OD squad. e.g, england plat Morgan and Denly in OD's, but not in tests

Now I want to show my angry attitude but will not show as I do not want to create an issue.....

please guys come up with some Updates,if not video then release some screenies even

I remember kartik saying he got some job where he needs to travel.. and he weighs it much more than TOC.. so, given he is busy travelling, it will be wise for us not to create too much of an issue and respect his priorities.

All we can do is wait and watch. And ofcourse... make hue n cry about updates :p

Please guys, take your time.

Dunno why everyone's making such a big fuss, these guys have lives, and anyway, it's just a video, not the game release or something.

Now I want to show my angry attitude but will not show as I do not want to create an issue.....

please guys come up with some Updates,if not video then release some screenies even

Have you even read the last page or so? Where LM clearly explains why there has been a problem?

You might have a right to be angry if this was actually being created by a dedicated dev team, rather than a couple of blokes in their spare time.

I already stated above that I do not want to create an issue.....
it was a talk to LM and JK....
you can observe that everytime I have given a good criticism,but this was the first time I have shown my negative attitude.....

Again I say,I do not want to create an Issue,so please dont reply back on this post

Thank You.

Don't worry, I've been very active, just not active on the forums. JK has been out of town doing some job stuff so even I have not heard much from him. I have been continuing through my task list, which is extremely long lol.

I've been working on the bowling and am really really happy with the swing and drift that I have improved upon. Wow, in the new engine it just rocks, simple as that. I'll just say that you have not seen swing this realistic before in any computer cricket game. In fact, I'll extend that to say you have not seen bowling this realistic in any cricket game to date. It is now also integrated into using the 3D ball icon to control the type of delivery. Hard to explain without a video but it's the coolest system I've seen. Really just 'feels' like bowling. Simple, beautiful and effective.

So bowling physics is now completely done, on to the new batting stuff which I have to migrate over. I expect to be on the batting migration for around 2 weeks, which will see it entirely completed, with all new batting strokes and animations implemented.

After that:
- Fielding migration / fixing - 2-3 weeks
- AI - 2-3 weeks
- GUI's, overlays, sound, misc - 4 weeks.

This would place us around beginning of February for kick off of BETA testing, which is slightly later than I had hoped. Still, better late than never! I have not been cutting any corners this time and not sacrificing the quality, which I know you guys will appreciate once it's finally all done.

LM

A final word from me for the freaks.

Just get off from this place. JUST WAIT until LM or JK posts, don't ever, ever, DEMAND, and no one cares about your Angry Attitude! OK?! What do you think? You own this place? If you've no purpose ever to do with this game, neither if you say I can post wherever i want, Shut up and get lost. That's really it. You're doing no good whatsoever talking bull like "oh get a life, this is never gonna release" and stuff. My suggestion is get yourself a life instead of talking all your crap here.

I don't wanna mean bad but some people are really getting on it as if they're the bosses and LM and JK are their workers. You don't ever need to tell these guys what to do, they know when to do what, and what to do when. So even if you're excited about the game, Just be patient. Imagine how patient these guys be since when,...since they've been into developing this game from scratch. For whom? YOU. So be grateful for it and wait, and don't demand.

Thanks. Keep up the excellent work guys, I can wait not for 1 or 2 of these hard years, but till i die to see this game released! :p

jeez.. somebody is getting all worked up. :p

Let the guys speak what they want.. what else are forums for? Its not a classroom where you speak what you 'should' speak. ;)

I think LM and JK are now experienced enough to handle such people. LOL :p

So just chill and don't add fuel to the fire. :)

Users who are viewing this thread