TAOC Discussion

usy said:
I should be in kits and beta testing :(.

Usy added! ;)

quick update - Left handed batsman has been done - just need to fix up controls so that keys will function opposite to right hander, intuitively.

hi guys,

im new to the cricket project and I am simply amazed at the effort you guys are putting into this! brilliant work guys. I also had a quick question: (sorry if it has already been mentioned)
will there be support for gamepads etc. if so will you be able to play 2 or maybe even 3 or 4 player?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Just a quick question, what is the tcp logo?, I have seen a few versions of it and don't know which is the proper one

pickle said:
hi guys,

im new to the cricket project and I am simply amazed at the effort you guys are putting into this! brilliant work guys. I also had a quick question: (sorry if it has already been mentioned)
will there be support for gamepads etc. if so will you be able to play 2 or maybe even 3 or 4 player?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

hi,

gamepads - yes

2 players yes

more than 2 players...unlikely...at least in release version... ;)

whitehornmatt said:
Just a quick question, what is the tcp logo?, I have seen a few versions of it and don't know which is the proper one

Good question, i'll have Holmie post it here... :onpc

LM

orbcopy1vd.jpg

and yeah i forgot. expect the text on the logo to change cuz the final product name is not going to be the cricket project. :)

pickle said:
wow that looks good holmie!

cool, hey!

I have to say Holmie's work is absolutely top drawer. I have been very impressed with the quality of his artwork :hpraise

LM

holmie said:
and yeah i forgot. expect the text on the logo to change cuz the final product name is not going to be the cricket project. :)
Nice work, Although it would be nice if the background pic was a screen capture of the game (it would also animate nicely that way)

Users who are viewing this thread