TAOC Discussion

holmie said:
but you're not in the staff listing. i gotta ask LM if its ok to make you one. nothing personal.

mr. legend master sir is it ok if i make sid_19840 an avatar like our's. :D

lol, that's cool, Sid is helping out with faces...

cheers,

LM

holmie said:
but you're not in the staff listing. i gotta ask LM if its ok to make you one. nothing personal.

No problem,actually you are right.As the game is being made by Paul,its correct if we asked his permission.

here you go sid.

hey LM you think i can do player images in the game. like when a player walks onto the field and it shows his stats and picture.

holmie said:
here you go sid.

hey LM you think i can do player images in the game. like when a player walks onto the field and it shows his stats and picture.

cheers,looks great.

holmie said:
here you go sid.

you mean like portraits and stuff?

I think what that could mean (or what i think would be a good idea) is to have as the batsman is walking out, him stop and behind him a screen would show up behind him, in the style of those avitars with all his stats down the side number at the top above him and things like that. Same could be done when a bowler first comes on.
The batsman/bowler could also practice their favorite shot as they are on that screen

i mean like when the player walks onto the field and it says his how many runs, avgs, top score and it has a picture of him on the top. i hope it makes sense. ill try to find a picture where it shows that.

oh here i found one from another forum.
snapshot200509130203524ro.jpg

LM, surely you did'nt ignore my post on last page ? :p
I have sent you the Logo patch to your e-mail, howzit?

holmie said:
here you go sid.

Hey Holmie please make me one with South African colors

Thanks

usy said:
LM, surely you did'nt ignore my post on last page ? :p
I have sent you the Logo patch to your e-mail, howzit?

didn't you get my reply?

they're really good...thanks for that :D

holmie said:
i mean like when the player walks onto the field and it says his how many runs, avgs, top score and it has a picture of him on the top. i hope it makes sense. ill try to find a picture where it shows that.

oh here i found one from another forum.
snapshot200509130203524ro.jpg

cool, yeah that's what i thought you meant...that would be fantastic...i would lov to see your work on that

cheers,

LM

The project seems to be moving along nicely as I can see, too bad I am not a part of it but really looking forward to the game to be completed.

siddharth2002 said:
The project seems to be moving along nicely as I can see, too bad I am not a part of it but really looking forward to the game to be completed.

Actually you are a part of it imo,in the sense that you are helping in contributing ideas and suggestions and encouraging Paul and others to do a good job.

Last edited:
sid_19840 said:
Actually you are a part of it imo,in the sense that you are helping in contributing ideas and suggestions and enocuraging Paul and others to do a good job.
yeah I actually did let LM know during the initial stages that I can lend a hand in Multiplayer play testing and sort out problems relating with ping issues and setting up games through NAT firewalls.

Sorry for being a bit n00bish but will the game have real TV graphics (eg. Sky Sports etc.) or will it be a custom one?

Game looks OOTW at the moment :eek: :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread