TAOC Discussion

ok...a good news for me and TAOC is that now am able to work for long
hours and as my schedule it not so tight, its almost like the good ol' days :cool:

worked for over 6 hours today and quite tired right now.....! :onpc

even Paul has started to speed up things and is really excited and
looking forward to the completion of this game....!! :D

cheers :cheers

JK

Yeah, JK is right. I am actually enjoying the stuff again...lol...been a long time since ive been enjoying it...last few months when i was working on it i had been lacking a bit of motivation - bug fixing sux!...but now i am all fired up again! Just really keen to get it moving along and completed asap...

legend master i really love all the things u are trying to put into this game. i will buy easy! can't wait for it to come out!good luck! sorry but i know little about graphic design i would help if i could.keep it up and all the best mate

LM And JK i think that you two have done extremly well to produce this game, On the site the newer screens and videos look absolutly amazing, I really cannot wait for this game, Could i just ask will this game but fully modable? So anybody can mod it? I really cant wait lads, Well done.

LM And JK i think that you two have done extremly well to produce this game, On the site the newer screens and videos look absolutly amazing, I really cannot wait for this game, Could i just ask will this game but fully modable? So anybody can mod it? I really cant wait lads, Well done.
Since it is being made on PC, I think it will be fully modable...And any modding problems will obviously be fixed or helped in by LM and JK:)

Users who are viewing this thread