TAOC Discussion

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
I do not understand why the TAOC fans are so convinced this game will be a masterpiece if all they have to go by are some screen shots.

IC10 will be the best cricket game ever, its safe to predict since it will be an improvement on AC09 which is the best game ever after BLC99.

Lol trolls.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Hi everyone,

I have had to disappear for a couple of weeks due to some heavy personal stuff but I'm back now and everything is sorted.

Sorry for the typical issues that always crop up, but this stuff was more important than the game, sorry to say...

Good news is I'm taking some leave from work and going to devote a lot of time to this - hoping to have the so called 'alpha' out by 11th April. There I go, setting dates again....anyways, just wanted to let everyone know I'm back and apologise for the sudden absence. It's also testament to our hardcore fans that people are still supporting us.

Cheers everyone,

LM

shrenik

International Coach
pretty much excited now to play the alpha and i look forward to its release

D

Dutch

Thanks for your update LM. Hope all is well in the world of the really important things in life.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Odds on the Alpha being delayed again? 10,000-1. Please LM just do not set any dates. That way you leave everyone dissapointed and pissed off. People will be more happy if there's no release date and all of a sudden you give us a surprise when we're not expecting it.

Sure you can give us updates on how it's going, but there's not point setting release dates when it's not likely they're going to be met.

Hellgood

School Cricketer
Nice. Hopefully it will happen this time, ignore the trolls they bag it now yet they will be among the first to buy it and complain about it.

yusuf_m

School Cricketer
Glad to see you're back LM.

I'm all for setting dates for yourself but I think telling the forum just encourages negative responses when they're missed...

Maybe just a quick post every couple of days just to say what you were working on (no matter how boring!) would be better....

KUTGW!

Users who are viewing this thread