[Team Thread] The Stump Smashers - Season 2010

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Different name, same breed ;) I suppose you're used to getting beat by the a team I'm involved in ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Hello,

You'll all be glad to know our GFX master has been to work and has come up with a logo, banner and our new kit.

Pranav has kindly taken the time to make these and I think they're superb. Kind thanks to S2Y who also made us kits etc. and they were also fantastic, but we've decided to go with Pranav's artwork. The GFX can be seen in the first post.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic work but I didn't like grunge font for SMASHERS and on kit apple logo should have a single color instead of gradient one.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Once again, thank you for your attempts, I really could choose between them, possibly your for the second season? Who knows.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Once again, thank you for your attempts, I really could choose between them, possibly your for the second season? Who knows.

No problem buddy, after all you are owner.:D

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Fantastic work but I didn't like grunge font for SMASHERS and on kit apple logo should have a single color instead of gradient one.
Thanks Aoun. Glad you liked them. :) I had a go at something different from the usual stuff. Grunge on the text is there for a purpose and I personally regard it as the USP of the logo. Gotta agree with your say on the kit, but it still looks nice imo. Cheers anyway. :)

Some more stuff coming up! :D

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thanks Aoun. Glad you liked them. :) I had a go at something different from the usual stuff. Grunge on the text is there for a purpose and I personally regard it as the USP of the logo. Gotta agree with your say on the kit, but it still looks nice imo. Cheers anyway. :)

Some more stuff coming up! :D

I guess you tries to give logo some dusty touch but if you use a simple(any non grunge) font and then add some dusty look to it then it would look even more better. Nevertheless it's great that PCCL has all flavors merged in it.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I guess you tries to give logo some dusty touch but if you use a simple(any non grunge) font and then add some dusty look to it then it would look even more better. Nevertheless it's great that PCCL has all flavors merged in it.

Yeah, somewhat I tried to give a 'Smashy' look to the logo. I succeeded in what I wanted, and that's about it all.

Good luck! :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Glad to see the two GFX'ers getting on, the rivalry hasn't started yet :)

Big announcement later on.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
You'll all be glad to know we've had the reverse of the kit done, and again, it looks spectacular!

So, c'mon, who wants to come to the best team in the world? With the most stylish jersey?

And, again, an announcement will be made later :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
We needed a new CEO who had modernisation in mind ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
When we have the numbers I'd assume. We've got a little wait, but in comparison to the wait we've had (as team owners/league runners) you guys have nothing on us :) We've been talking about it for probably 4 weeks previous!

It shouldn't take too long however, invite your friends, family...even the pet goldfish!

Users who are viewing this thread