Tennis thread

Federer rules, espcially on grass. I really hopes he beats Sampras' records.

m_vaughan said:
I dont see Roddick and Hewitt stepping in actually. And I think in a year or two Nadal will beat Federer on grass aswell.
I do, atleast Roddick. Hewitt looks good enough on the hard courts, but his "aggressive" gameplay isn't dominating anymore.

Took him long enough :) I hear it was a faultless performance definitely with his serve where he didn't drop a game. Still don't think he'll be back to win one of the big opens.

Federer extended his hard court winning streak although he did lose the 1st before doing his usual comeback and winning easily.

Murray beat Henman so he he will probably meet Fededer in the Cinncinati Masters. Go on Murray he is beatable!!! :upray

Milo_LCCC said:
Yeh lets hope murray can actually win something unlike henman who has been abit of a let down for alot of people.

I get a tad annoyed when I see people saying Henman was a let down. Sure, maybe he didn't do as well as people wanted him too, but he got the most out of the way he plays. Numerous Wimbledon semi-finals? French Open semi-final, US Open semi-final, a number of of singles titles and he's been as high as world number four. Add to that all the pressure of him being Britain's only hope for a number of years, he did bloody well!!

On Murray, it's great to see him finally showing us how good he is and how good he could be.

Users who are viewing this thread