Terrible game. Full of bugs. Who else agrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a gamer and not a cricket fan...

Looking at this game through the eyes of a gamer and not a cricket fan it has to be said this game is well below par. Bugs galore zome of which stop basic laws of the game being enforced along with absurd ai and massive online issues make the game frustrating and constantly jar you back to reality. More patches please !

I havent seen any Bug (insect) in this game! Hence u r proved wrong :D:lol

Could u do better

Hell the game is not perfect but still the best cricket game on the market to date, if you guys thinks its that bad go buy ashes 2009 or 2013 ,Remember its not ea or codemasters with huge budgets!

I liked IC10 aswell and played it before this came out, but you can't even compare the two, in IC10 i would go on the hardest difficulty and just hold down the aggresive shots button and smash every ball wherever I wanted no matter the delivery this game is just so much better and intricate, yes there are bugs but they're being patched this game offers so much more in terms of depth and longevity, and regarding the ways you were taking wickets that must be because of your bowling, I bowl spin and have taken wickets from all sorts of dismisals,I implement bowling plans all the time, for instance i'll bowl straight for a few bowls then bowl a wide one and get the edge to slip or i'll bowl wide and then get one right at the batsman and cramp them him and they'll hit it high up on the bat to a fielder, or i'll vary the flight and bowl straight to get lbw's and bowled.

sorry to be the party pooper and break the pun combo, but i have my 2c...

the game is the best current cricket game around. it is an improvement on previous games, but it also lets itself down in some key areas (brutal eary learning curve in career as an example, the NECESSITY to get back into your crease manually every ball, marvel-action superfielders)... which makes the game a frustration at times and less fun a GAME than it can be... i honestly think that at times this game forgets that it is a game, not a simulator...

its not terrible at all, but its kinda like real cricket... great to watch but very love/hate when playing (which is a good thing!)

sorry to be the party pooper and break the pun combo, but i have my 2c...

the game is the best current cricket game around. it is an improvement on previous games, but it also lets itself down in some key areas (brutal eary learning curve in career as an example, the NECESSITY to get back into your crease manually every ball, marvel-action superfielders)... which makes the game a frustration at times and less fun a GAME than it can be... i honestly think that at times this game forgets that it is a game, not a simulator...

its not terrible at all, but its kinda like real cricket... great to watch but very love/hate when playing (which is a good thing!)

I actually enjoy the reality of having to get back in the crease. If keeps me occupied and ready during the career mode. Add to the feel of the game, which is that one slip of concentration and you out.

I actually enjoy the reality of having to get back in the crease. If keeps me occupied and ready during the career mode. Add to the feel of the game, which is that one slip of concentration and you out.

that is the most true thing ever said right there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread