Terrible game. Full of bugs. Who else agrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have achieved something on the internet than nothing at all. :wave

*door hits on way out.com*

OMG! I HATE THIS GAME SOOOOO MUCH. IT SUCKS BECAUSE I CANNOT HIT SIX RUNS OF EVERY DELIVERY. OMG I FEEL THAT PREVIOUS GAMES WERE SO SOOOO GOOD. THEY WERE PERFECT WHEN RELEASED, NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM AT ALL. :facepalm some people

I can't understand why 90% on this thread entertain muppets like this. Why would someone waste 10 minutes writing sh1t. I gave reading after the first two sentences. Nothing in life is perfect. Nothing! DBC is the best cricket game (so far) period.

If someone wants to play Ashes 09 (ps3) I'll be more than happy to send you it for free.

OMG! I HATE THIS GAME SOOOOO MUCH. IT SUCKS BECAUSE I CANNOT HIT SIX RUNS OF EVERY DELIVERY. OMG I FEEL THAT PREVIOUS GAMES WERE SO SOOOO GOOD. THEY WERE PERFECT WHEN RELEASED, NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM AT ALL. :facepalm some people

Well dont play it & stop moaning about it!!!!

its a great game that will get better once patch is here

so shut up!

I actually get just as annoyed by the posters who dismiss problems out of hand and blame the OP as I do with people who resort to hyperbole about the game being unplayable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread