Test Your Internet Speed

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
got this from home! surprised... upload>download, server too far away! karnataka to mumbai...

P

pcfan123

loving my new connection, for only 10 bucks a month more than my previous rate, I get almost 15 MB more!

Masood

Club Captain
Tried using internet through my mobile [Operator BSNL]
1065391387.png

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors

Ever since I've been upgraded to 1TB (For free mind you) my speeds and just efficiency in general had been really sweet. For once I'm actually happy with my Optus connection.

In regards to this result, its pretty good for a wireless connection with a Macbook - I can only imagine my cable results.

Chewie

BCCI President
With today's routers, speed doesn't really matter if you're on wireless or plugged into the ethernet port. Mine is basically exactly the same.

But 1TB :eek: Does that mean you can download 1TB a month?

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Just mentioned it because with the Macbook of mine, the wireless connection is pretty dodgy. Not sure why though. Probably shot.

But yes, every single month I get a 1TB download quota. Pretty sweet huh. Just signed up with a 50GB bundled fusion plan, then 2 weeks ago I recieve an email that they're migrating me to a new plan for the same price.

Chewie

BCCI President
1TB is basically unlimited. It would be quite difficult to download/upload that much stuff in a month wouldn't it? You'd run out of HDD space too...

Users who are viewing this thread