The Animal Enclosure Issues Challenge

Yawn... haven't these people been scared to death from our squad already? :confused:

Never mind, it would take us 4 matches at the very best to beat the crap out of them anyways.

Yes, Bomber Legend. Be afraid. The fridge in your dressing shed doesn't work and that building is currently experiencing a plague of crab eating macaques.

Don't worry. The admins have payed me to do a streak if PC are losing at any stage, that'll make you worred Bomber Legend

Yes, Bomber Legend. Be afraid. The fridge in your dressing shed doesn't work and that building is currently experiencing a plague of crab eating macaques.

No-one deserves warm beer - not even animals...

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Don't worry. The admins have payed me to do a streak if PC are losing at any stage, that'll make you worred Bomber Legend

I'm pretty sure the large sum of money I transferred to you was for you to never ever do a streak under any circumstances whatsoever... :eek:

Look, I don't know what's happening in this thing, but I went over to their forum to try and stir them up a little and now their scheduled game has not been played. I don't like having my efforts wasted. I see two options.

1) Get them to hurry up and play the game
2) Get them to release a formalish statement which would include that the reason they haven't bothered with the game is because I scared them off. Hence they forfeit to me as I am such a superior being to all others.

Note: (2) would result in the series being awarded to me rather than PC, with a series score of
0 wins to the Animals
1 win to PlanetCricket
All of the other wins and any future wins to tassietiger.

The only other option I can see is everyone else getting to their banter thread and niggling them until they have to retaliate.

If our simmer, doesn't sim it tomorrow, I don't mind stepping in and simming the game ;).

I would want to register there and post in the banter thread but I don't find that forum worthy enough of my registration...
Get a real excuse. A fair few of them registered here, we didn't really treat it as a mark of respect from them.

It seems as though our simmer MCG is having computer problems. I've stepped in and decided to sim it for us. Could one of you guys PM me the squad list with the player types please.

Users who are viewing this thread