The Ashes 2021/22

What were Root's post Adelaide comments @ddrap14 ?
He basically said that the bowlers' lengths weren't good enough, but in a manner that implied that either a) he had no control over his attack or b) the attack weren't listening to his instructions. God amplified by Ricky Ponting spending about ten minutes being very irritated at it on the post-game show.
Post automatically merged:

Is it okay to advise and remind that this country is made up of former criminals from the East end of London?

Hence the English surnames.
Not all of us.

My aunt had some genealogy done a while back, which proved that our family is made up of former criminals from Scotland, Warwickshire and, oddly, Switzerland

He basically said that the bowlers' lengths weren't good enough, but in a manner that implied that either a) he had no control over his attack or b) the attack weren't listening to his instructions. God amplified by Ricky Ponting spending about ten minutes being very irritated at it on the post-game show.
Post automatically merged:

Not all of us.

My aunt had some genealogy done a while back, which proved that our family is made up of former criminals from Scotland, Warwickshire and, oddly, Switzerland

I see but still don't get why Broad got left out on a deciding game and a green track.

Also Switzerland is probably the least surprising of the lot

I see but still don't get why Broad got left out on a deciding game and a green track.

Also Switzerland is probably the least surprising of the lot
Broad is left out because Ollie Robinson is now our best bowler, and we need Mark Wood’s pace. With Stokes getting more fit we don’t need 2 more seamers (hence Leach plays) so that leaves it a fight out between Broad and Anderson.

Broad should have played at the Gabba. Here I’m not so sure.

Gower and Chappell rinsing Root for not bowling Wood, when Wood isn’t allowed to bowl cuz he left the field yesterday!

We have Michael Atherton on comms at the moment because the regular crew are waiting for test results. He's really bloody good at this. Why can't we have him on a permanent basis?

Users who are viewing this thread