The Ashes 2021/22

I hope Joe Root doesn't score more than 59 runs, Mohammad Yousuf's record is very precious :p

Two more closer to the duck record.

kHfDyAD.gif

England did well to keep the lead down to 80 but all that, has been nullified. You would still hope that Root, Stokes and others can get England to 250+ but Australia seem too strong at the moment to be bothered about that. They have more than half their hands on the trophy now.

Good for Australia, but disheartening to see a 1-sided contested series. Would be good if England can at least fight back in the 4th and 5th Tests, which looks unlikely though given all the drama that's been going on.

England top order, do you classify yourself as batsmen?

e930a8a7526870c3c0a98d6a22d8f57a.jpg

England top order: Negative, we are meat popsicles.

Duty to the mother country comes first :lol England expects, and all that.
I know but we don't want to look to prop up our terrible batting with mercenary players, the Counties should be able to supply enough talent to circumvent any need to procure from overseas.

He's a Sky man usually
And sky have the absolute monopoly on cricket in the UK. If the 100 is proved very successful (lucrative) then that'll be on sky soon too.
Root is a shocking captain
Maybe not for much longer it has been a sham of a team display and the man at the top needs to take responsibility.
England top order, do you classify yourself as batsmen?

View attachment 260205

England top order: Negative, we are meat popsicles.
This is a good question as the catering trade is in need of drinks waiters.

Mohammad Yousuf sweating right now.

Also, remember a few months ago when everyone was complaining that Burns, Sibley and Denly would only be on about 25 off their first 100 balls

Imagine having openers that scored 25. Or faced 100 balls. Between them that is

Our openers would be over the moon with a half Dentury these days.

I have more good news

The stats about Hameed having a first-class average of 32 and Crawley of 31 are now out of date. Thanks to their respective performances in this Test, Hameed now has a first-class average of 31 and Crawley 30.

Users who are viewing this thread