The Best Cricket Commentator

Yeah Of COurse why not Punter is gonna be a legend in commentary too.I think even Brett Lee can be a too good commentator.

Punter will also be the primeminister of Australia. For me it has to be Bumble and Shastri, Shastri is one of the few Indian commentators who actually talk some sense barring Sunil Gavaskar, And Bumble...Well words cannot describe.

Don't like that Laxman Shivaramakrishnan, Talks bullcrap as well as Ian Botham -- Totally bums of Flintoff.

Ravi Shastri especially in T20 games.

Harsha Bhogle Just too good see him rare as his deal up with ESPN and STAR
Richie Benuad (after ignoring his commentary in EA Games ;))

Worst the commentators who are like a dead body and are fed up of speaking (>> Australians <<<

Well you can't say Aussies are bad commentators don't get your anger of Aussie Cricketers on Commentators.Aussie commentators like Mark Nicholas are really good

Lol why the hell i ll get my anger on Aussies i feel like laughing seeing them the way the pass on comments through diaries or whatever is just something like the Great Laughter Challenger Diaries ;)

Then why do you always begin Aussie-Banging everywhere?

Last edited:
You'll find that I really don't. Plus, why did you just quote yourself?
Also, why do you act as if you know everything to do with Australian cricket, when you quite clearly know very little.

Well you can't say Aussies are bad commentators don't get your anger of Aussie Cricketers on Commentators.Aussie commentators like Mark Nicholas are really good

He's not even Australian. Stop acting like you know so much about Australian cricket because you really are clueless.

David Lloyd, Michael Holding, Mike Atherton

Jeremy Coney for overseas.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread